Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AmbientParadox
Mar 2, 2005
I finally finished this last week and it is dumber than anything I could have imagined. I got two major observations:

First, I liked the part where Dom's car fought two helicopters, which had harpooned his doors. Even though they managed to lift up the back of his car, he was able to shift gears, and press on the peddle enough to make the car go back on the ground and he could defeat the helicopters.

Second, John Cena was smart to have his character die one movie after his introduction. These films are easy paychecks, but the acting is always lazy

stratdax posted:

Two films? It's gonna be three. Fast X, Fast X part 2, Fast X part 3. Just continuing the absolute nonsense that is the F&F naming scheme.

The Homestuck naming scheme

Combat Pretzel posted:

Finally saw this. As expected even dumber than every movie before it.

The only redeeming thing was Jason Momoa hamming it up. And I guess with Diesel apparently being pissed about it (i.e. Momoa stealing the limelight), there's probably something going to be done about that in the sequel.

I would have paid a full ticket price of admission to see blurry iphone footage of the exact moment that broke Justin Lin. Just what exactly was Vin Diesels ego defining moment that made the guy who directed half of the franchise just up and walk away from a $15,000,000 pay check?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU