Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.

LOL he's wearing elevator shoes. https://www.chamaripashoes.com/what-are-elevator-shoes/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

The gossip around Vin Diesel is that he's a nice guy but a major diva on set and can be frustrating to work with, whereas I'd imagine The Rock is all discipline and professionalism.

I can't stand The Rock and Hobbs & Shaw stunk but I'm kind of on his side on this one.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Ngl, Paul dying also killed the ff series

I've mostly been out on this series after 5, but Walker dying really put the nail in the coffin for me. I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I liked it when it was mostly about famous-in-their-neighborhood guys and somewhat plausible stories, and Brian had a grounding presence. I love my share of trash but the epic bacon superheroes but with cars thing is artless and obvious in a way that just turns me off.

Heavy Metal posted:

That's a tabloid paper. Just saying, because I dunno, it's just funny that people would take it at face value. It's like linking the onion or something. And the quotes are such classic clickbait, it reminds me of those wrestling news sites back when I was watching. Not to say Vin isn't kooky. But hey, Justin is still on as a producer, it doesn't seem that crazy of a situation really. Now we've got The Transporter guy bringing the French power to the film, I think he's ready for a comeback. And Lin's writing will be in the mix somewhere.

Vin's had a reputation as world class diva for like a decade now.

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005