Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Yeah, that's about what I expected. It can't come out fast enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Gatts posted:

Only if she gets into a fist fight with Vin

And/or a fight with Dame Helen Mirren.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEE4RO-_jug

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Yeah, they've been good about that. The behind the scenes videos are always nuts showing off how they cause so much destruction.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

I just watched F8 to prep for tonight's viewing of 9. It's not as bad as I remembered but it still doesn't hold a candle to 5 or 7.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

That was full of fun and interesting cameos. I'm going to have to watch it again before I can be sure about how I would rank it.
And cameos in both the actor sense and the character sense. It was weird how they told the story but interesting.

duz fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jun 25, 2021

duz
Jul 11, 2005

So does this movie makes the F&F series in universe with Mortal Engines? Or should we assume The Minions movie exists in all Universal movies?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Everyone posted:

Yeah, but if I have a really powerful flashlight that emits super-bright light and I turn it off, it doesn't somehow suck in light from the rest of the room. The "magnets" here could suck metals to them and then shoot those metals away. Now matter how powerful a magnet is, if you turn it off the metal stuff to it just falls away, it's not propelled.

They reversed the magnet, that's why the dial went blue instead of red.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Bautista already said he would never bother with a f&f movie. Which is a shame, he would be fun.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Watching the director's cut now. Wish the movie was in theaters longer so I could've seen it on the big screen a couple more times.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Fina11y Furious.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

One thing we can know for sure, the 11 or = will be made of two cars racing each other.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

The only realistic part of 8 was that Dom did not wrap it up and did not know he left a kid behind.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

I'm of the opinion that the opening of 5 when Dom and Brian drive off the cliff, Dom's face indicates he just realized he has the ability to fly. The reason he doesn't is because he knows it would upset Brian.
As proof, in 6 he uses that power to fly and catch Letty, he then uses his carmancy powers to summon a car to cushion his fall.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Lobok posted:

Just realizing today, did Dom drive the same car the whole movie? That thing has an amazing healing factor if so.

He's just that good at rebuilding cars. It's part of his carmancy skill.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Assepoester posted:

It's not too late to reveal that Statham is canonically his character from the Transporter movies

Also the same character from the Crank movies.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

Embarrassing

I kept assuming Alan Ritchman was Scott Eastwood

I literally don’t remember Scott Eastwood in this or the last movie

I forgot Scott Eastwood was even in the movie until his name came up in the credits at the end and I went, oh right, he was in this at the start.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

stratdax posted:

Two films? It's gonna be three. Fast X, Fast X part 2, Fast X part 3. Just continuing the absolute nonsense that is the F&F naming scheme.

My prediction: Paul Walker returns in part 2 post credits, and is fully in part 3.

It worked for the other FF, Final Fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

It's just the first movie again, but Dom is in the Brian role.