Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
There is not enough love in her for the Fiero. My buddy had one back in the day so that part hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

What THE gently caress

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

muscles like this! posted:

Speaking of older movies, an interview with Justin Lin from 2009 is going around about Tokyo Drift where he talks about how Universal hired a guy who's job was to get arrested instead of Lin if the cops showed up.

Wait... what?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Tokyo Drift is soooo much dumb fun. I will never get over Lucas Black as a 17-year-old. And the clear disconnect between his age, appearance, and boy/man as the script demands.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I think I do, because I was thinking about how it’s the only one with training montages, and how the character arcs play out. Han rules as a mentor, even if it’s weird that he’s hooking multiple teens up with incredibly expensive equipment.