Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
What on earth did I just watch? :rice:

It looks absolutely loving insane and I cant wait for May 22nd. Holy loving poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

I loved everything about this film. Absolutely batshit but extremely fun to watch. I am thinking at this point that the next move is to reveal that out of nowhere, all of this insanity is part of the MCU project and the Loki TV series sets up the stage for Fast and the Furious: Enter the multiverse. Dom and his familia literally join the Avengers and use Iron Mans helmet as an icebucket to keep their Coronas cool. Don't tell me this couldn't happen, nothing is off the table anymore.