Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Walking placidly through airport security.

"Excuse me sir, I'm going to need you to unlock your suitcase so we can YEEEEAAAAARRRGGH!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
"Yeah, this is my emotional support velociraptor."

"Alright sir, I just need some documentation."

"Here you go!"

"Hmmm. Okay, looks good. Enjoy your flight."

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
rollin' my eyes everytime someone asks to see it do "that fan thing"

my velociraptor is not here for your entertainment ok?

lost my old email

i admire its magnificent plumage & scientifically accurate height and feel a great sense of sense of wellness wash over me

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One day at the convenience store...

Cashier: Sir, that’ll be $12.50, exact change only though...

Raptor: **tap** **tap** **tap**

Cashier: Um, is that thing alright?

Me: I got PTSD and anxiety and if I get upset, then HE gets upset, and I don’t have exact change at the moment...

Cashier: *eyes raptor with cautious terror* this ones on me, you go on ahead and have a nice day, now...

Me: No, it’s alright, here’s a 20 and I’ll take these candy bars and this meat & cheese stick combo pack.

Cashier: Thank you, God... thank you, God... thank you, God...

Me: Take care, now!

alnilam

lost my old email posted:

i admire its magnificent plumage & scientifically accurate height and feel a great sense of sense of wellness wash over me

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

through all the screaming, crashing and eventually, gunfire, I'm frantically waving a piece of paper in the air, "It's ok, I have a permit!"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Splatmaster posted:

Me: I got PTSD and anxiety and if I get upset, then HE gets upset, and I don’t have exact change at the moment...

Cashier: *eyes raptor with cautious terror* this ones on me, you go on ahead and have a nice day, now...

Me: No, it’s alright, here’s a 20 and I’ll take these candy bars and this meat & cheese stick combo pack.

google THIS

Today at therapy was really hard. I was sitting here crying and generally being miserable, when I felt a nudge at my knee. I looked down to see that Zeus, my service velociraptor, was doing his job... and brought me a severed arm.

I would just like to remind you that *I don't own any severed arms* and I have no clue where he's getting them from.

FreshCutFries

stepping over the pool of blood and calmly handing my service animal papers to the horrified mother

FreshCutFries

a smile finally peeks through my numb expression when Vel drops his "gift" at my feet. i throw the severed hand over his head and he bounds after it, his playful screeching ringing through the night air. all is well.

bird.

*best in show style camera angle* "i just love snookie, she just knows exactly what to do to cheer me up" *raptor screeching and shredding the kitchen table into dust and splinters* "confetti!! it's a party!!!!!"

Android Blues

my support velociraptor, Hebrides, can smell fear. this lets her sense my existential dread and lay her ripping maw on my knee before i have time to start crying

google THIS

lost my old email posted:

Splatmaster posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

through all the screaming, crashing and eventually, gunfire, I'm frantically waving a piece of paper in the air, "It's ok, I have a permit!"

Stoner Sloth

Android Blues posted:

my support velociraptor, Hebrides, can smell fear. this lets her sense my existential dread and lay her ripping maw on my knee before i have time to start crying

As I feel the shadow of depression falling over me, I see something out of the corner of my eye - it's my emotional support raptor come to cheer me up!

It's uncanny the way she seems to always know when I need her most. "Clever girl." I tell her as she moves in for the hug.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

Stoner Sloth posted:

As I feel the shadow of depression falling over me, I see something out of the corner of my eye - it's my emotional support raptor come to cheer me up!

It's uncanny the way she seems to always know when I need her most. "Clever girl." I tell her as she moves in for the hug.

So glad the Australian poster who works with dangerous animals for a living ended up being the one to say "Clever girl"

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
No bad velociraptors.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
my pet velociraptor likes to watch tv after it kills my whole family

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
*walks into airplane*

*Sees a lady and her emotional support raptor received a whole row to themselves*

Clever girl...

google THIS

Flight attendant: I'm very sorry sir, but we're overbooked.

(screams, snarls, sounds of flesh ripping and bones snapping)

Me: Now you're not.

Flight attendant: Enjoy your flight.

Peg Sliderskew
My husband has regularly been challenged by supermarket security guards asking 'Is that a real Guide Dog?'*

He expects similar confrontations with his new Guide Velociraptor but feels the subsequent interaction will be quite different.

* No, really. Apparently having a black guide dog instead of a yellow one is an anathema to a non-zero number of men in blue acrylic jumpers.

Courtesy of Manifisto

Twenty Four

I remember making this joke before except with a tiger but its even better with a velociraptor because it seems more fear inducing to me.

Android Blues

Twenty Four posted:

I remember making this joke before except with a tiger but its even better with a velociraptor because it seems more fear inducing to me.

Me and my emotional support ghost that climbs out of a television and is always dripping wet and climbs out of the drain when you're in the shower and licks the back of your neck with her head turned backwards

Android Blues

I'm on the verge of another panic attack. Then, I feel the comforting lick, cold as the grave, and the soft susurrus of Rover's breath. I know I can always count on her. A third hand emerges from my scalp and helps me shampoo my hair, which is very soothing, actually.

Twenty Four

Stranger: "oh is that your emotional support velociraptor? how cool!"

Me: "Yeah! do you want to feed her?"

Stranger: "Sure!!"

Me: "Go ahead!"

Stranger, after a long pause: "Umm, so do you have anything to give it to eat?"

Me: *nods, gestures towards the stranger, then the velociraptor*

Stranger: "oh.... oh."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My doctor, holding up a huge dinosaur claw: OK, try to imagine yourself with an Emotional Support Velociraptor. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you feel yourself starting to cry. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you pretend everything is fine because you think that maybe his emotional understanding is based on superficial cues like T-Rex - he'll lose you if just pretend that you were laughing instead. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the emotional support comes. Not from the front, but from the side.

google THIS

My doctor, holding up a huge dinosaur claw: OK, try to imagine yourself with an Emotional Support Velociraptor. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you feel yourself starting to cry. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you pretend everything is fine because you think that maybe his emotional understanding is based on superficial cues like T-Rex - he'll lose you if just pretend that you were laughing instead. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the emotional support comes. Not from the front, but from the side.

google THIS

Oh great, some idiot brought their emotional support protoceratops on the plane. I think we all know how this one ends.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Hugh Malone posted:

rollin' my eyes everytime someone asks to see it do "that fan thing"

my velociraptor is not here for your entertainment ok?

Oh come on man, having it kill ONE sleeping Korean is no big deal. Please?

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I've resigned myself to never getting my security deposit back, but in better news, my neighbors have been very, very quiet.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Oh I'm sorry, spikey gets a little excited when he hears machinery because it reminds him if the feeding crane they used to lower cows into his cage when he was little. It's ok, I have bleach and some mops in my car. You really don't need to call the coroner, I got this. Please please just put down the phone.

Feedback Agency

asdf

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
SERVICE ANIMAL
DO NOT PET

FluffieDuckie

cat_herder posted:

I've resigned myself to never getting my security deposit back, but in better news, my neighbors have been very, very quiet.

canyoneer posted:

SERVICE ANIMAL
DO NOT PET

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

canyoneer posted:

SERVICE ANIMAL
DO NOT PET

google THIS

My emotional support velociraptor... when she looks at you, you can see she's working things out. She kept hugging me when our therapy sessions came, but never the same way twice. She was testing me for insecurities, systematically. She remembers.

Stoner Sloth

He ain't heavy, he's my emotional support velociraptor....

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my insurance covers therapods, but not therapy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This gentle animal is helping me recover from the PTSD I got seeing my brother get eaten by a velociraptor