Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/scottdetrow/status/1143929727654289408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

He's working hard to take that Man That Exists spot from Beto

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

welp, that security person is getting cursed

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

:laffo:

Just picturing the red-faced HOW DARE YOU SIR DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM tantrum that SURELY followed...

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

My hope for tonight: Hickenlooper drowns his sorrows in a bottle of fracking fluid before the debate. Gets on stage, bursts into flame.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

HootTheOwl posted:

I'm 100% sure we're going to see a not Warren get one meh zinger in and the media will try to elevate them as the TRUE second place runner.

Oh yes, this debate is going to lead to a Democratic Carly Fiorina, it’s just a matter of who is flamboyant enough to take it.

“Donald Trump belongs in the Big House, not the White House!!” - definitely someone tonight

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Wicked Them Beats posted:

My hope for tonight: Hickenlooper drowns his sorrows in a bottle of fracking fluid before the debate. Gets on stage, bursts into flame.

Fracking fluid is mostly detergent. More likely that he would come out and just belch a giant soap bubble, which would be pretty cool tbh

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

I'd bet good money that there was some horrible-rear end rider tacked on that they wanted to sneak through with the pretext of "lowering healthcare costs".

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Gatts posted:

I never understand why some people who go through difficulty don’t have a mentality of “I faced hardship but I hope you never experience what I did and I hope the world improves to give you peace.”

Versus “I had it tough so you should too.”

Agreed; I struggled for quite a while under the loans from my failed attempt before I finally lucked into a job that let me wipe them out, and I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone. Plus under Bernie's plan if I wanted to make a 2nd attempt at getting a degree it wouldn't cost me anything, so it's not like I'm exactly losing out here.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nemo2342 posted:

Agreed; I struggled for quite a while under the loans from my failed attempt before I finally lucked into a job that let me wipe them out, and I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone. Plus under Bernie's plan if I wanted to make a 2nd attempt at getting a degree it wouldn't cost me anything, so it's not like I'm exactly losing out here.

I see people all the time going back to school to re-train and just start over in a new career. People are doing it with tuition reimbursement, but imagine just not worrying about it at all? Chuds and bucket-crabs can get hosed.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nonsense posted:

I see people all the time going back to school to re-train and just start over in a new career. People are doing it with tuition reimbursement, but imagine just not worrying about it at all? Chuds and bucket-crabs can get hosed.

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1143941171682729990

Professor Skittles
Jul 10, 2008
Sanders on MSNBC now

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Just in case anyone's wondering how de Blasio will do on the stage, he's happily given us a preview of his political acumen, his ability to read the metaphorical room, and his ability to showcase how genuine and authentic he is:

https://twitter.com/BilldeBlasio/status/1143212394811969536

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Main Paineframe posted:

Just in case anyone's wondering how de Blasio will do on the stage, he's happily given us a preview of his political acumen, his ability to read the metaphorical room, and his ability to showcase how genuine and authentic he is:

gently caress.

my balls just retracted into my body.

Whatm I gonna do about my balls

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Oops all Jebs

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Uncle Wemus posted:

Oops all Jebs
Someone post the Jeb! US map but it’s Hickenlooper

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
I've added photos and summaries of tonight's candidates to the OP, for anyone who can't recognize them on sight or has forgotten what they stand for (hint: the answer is usually "not much").

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

FlamingLiberal posted:

Someone post the Jeb! US map but it’s Hickenlooper

And the map slowly dissolves due to fracking quakes

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Main Paineframe posted:

I've added photos and summaries of tonight's candidates to the OP, for anyone who can't recognize them on sight or has forgotten what they stand for (hint: the answer is usually "not much").

Good Tim Ryan photo

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

:perfect:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1143942651999412225

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
bad take bernie, what are we supposed to do with the rich + libs + chuds without a death penalty

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Oh WaPo :allears:

https://twitter.com/PlanetofFinks/status/1143931598070566912?s=19

E:fb

the_steve fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jun 26, 2019

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Phi230 posted:

bad take bernie, what are we supposed to do with the rich + libs + chuds without a death penalty

Work camps

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Phi230 posted:

Gulag.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Interesting how 90 year old Bernie had no problem with the death penalty until today, when he's running for president (and he wants to try and decenter the conversation away from Warren who will be debating tonight)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They won’t let him win. If he pulls this off tho, diamonds.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Main Paineframe posted:

What a dummy. You want Virgil to lead you, not Dante.

Oh, good to know that part time jobs don't count towards your make rent/buy food bills.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Fracking fluid is mostly detergent. More likely that he would come out and just belch a giant soap bubble, which would be pretty cool tbh

I just realized Hickenlooper isn't even on tonight. Can't keep my 0% polling centrists straight.

So instead of a treatise on fracking fluid and its taste profile we'll have Delaney yelling at an empty chair that he's taped a "Bernie Sanders" label to.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

really wanna run into this dweeb on the metro and do a "im not hitting you. fact check: youre hitting yourself"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I’m already prepared for the moderator to try and force Sanders and only Sanders to commit to dropping out at some point of the shitlib moderators choosing.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Tonight Warren is the Harlem Globetrotters and everyone else is the Washington Generals. This should be fun.

LaserShark
Oct 17, 2007

It's over, idiot. You're gonna die here and now, and the last words out of your mouth will have been 'poop train.'
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1143963128666963968

...goddammit, Bernie, it's not that I don't like you, but I don't want you trying to rehash 2016.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

LaserShark posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1143963128666963968

...goddammit, Bernie, it's not that I don't like you, but I don't want you trying to rehash 2016.

He's not the one bringing up 2016, the reporter is....?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Nonsense posted:

I’m already prepared for the moderator to try and force Sanders and only Sanders to commit to dropping out at some point of the shitlib moderators choosing.

They're not even going to let him on stage tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

They're not even going to let him on stage tonight.

Tomorrow night is his big day