Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
how many "new plans" will warren roll out tonight i'll say under 3

how many of them will involve behaving like a cartoon lightbulb lit up? all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Warren is good actually and the primary coming down to between her and Bernie is the ideal scenario.

shes bad, actually

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/1143985457598029824

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

ngl guys my rod isn't pulpating as much as i thought it would be, these debates haven't engorged my rod fit to bursting, very sad

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
man maybe if i just show up at the fox theater i can sneak in

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

man maybe if i just show up at the fox theater i can sneak in

gently caress that, just tell the check-in desk you're a candidate. they have no loving way of knowing

guestimate
Nov 10, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

gently caress that, just tell the check-in desk you're a candidate. they have no loving way of knowing

Lol

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

my primary platform position is nationalizing all social media and then shutting it down

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

my primary platform position is nationalizing all social media and then shutting it down

welp you got my vote

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

no reason this first debate shouldn't just be asking "why are you running and what makes you better than the 15 people also running with your exact politics" of everyone but warren and then idk asking her to explain a finance policy or something

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

wow! president hogs!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Taintrunner posted:

wow! president hogs!

i doubt harris will make it to the general

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
sweaty man moistens entire stage

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I can't wait until Andrew Yang pays each candidate 1k to gently caress off and wins the debate single handedly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Warren is good

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

I can't wait until Andrew Yang pays each candidate 1k to gently caress off and wins the debate single handedly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the thousand dollar man

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Taintrunner posted:

:laffo:

it's funny because it's true

Lastgirl posted:

:homebrew:

*shane mcmahon theme plays as Yang enters*

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwoQ2b3k8Uo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
No reason to watch this. Bernie is tomorrow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
In celebration of the debates, I have decided to buy myself plat again. I might also buy myself a new av if there's a good screencap.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I really wish they let Trump participate in both debates

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I really wish they let ¡Jeb! participate in both debates

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

new format - it's just Jeb! and the audience just claps for 2 hours

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ah yissssssss

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Warren is good actually and the primary coming down to between her and Bernie is the ideal scenario.

Warren can be bad and we can still have this as the best possible outcome.

The problem is her existence in this race all but guarantees that will never happen, unless Biden's campaign is somehow nuked from orbit.

All that said she's gonna get a bigger % bump from dominating the kiddie table tonight than either Biden or Bernie will in the main event, though I'm unsure if that will be enough to consistently put her in second. If it does, mark my words, expect the "Bernie needs to drop out NOW" rhetoric from the succs to get 10x louder. Tonight is kind of Warren's fight to lose, and I don't know what she'd have to do to gently caress it up amidst all these losers.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Why is he dripping sweat lol

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Jon Joe posted:

In celebration of the debates, I have decided to buy myself plat again. I might also buy myself a new av if there's a good screencap.

use that sweaty Beto

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

just had to take one of my cats to the ER so i'm behind. 6pm PST, yeah? I need to watch Bernie destroy Biden so I can keep my mind off of what's happening. My best chance is probably the Chapo Twitch since I don't have cable.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

just had to take one of my cats to the ER so i'm behind. 6pm PST, yeah? I need to watch Bernie destroy Biden so I can keep my mind off of what's happening. My best chance is probably the Chapo Twitch since I don't have cable.

that's the next debate, this is Warren and a bunch of no-hopers

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

2DCAT posted:

he's been climbing on tables all day

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

LGD posted:

that's the next debate, this is Warren and a bunch of no-hopers

ah ok I'm just gonna bet fukkin blazed and worry about my cat then tonight. thanks

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Epic High Five posted:

Is that terrible person that Jeb!'d too soon on stage tonight or tomorrow?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
ready2drink and

hail satan

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

2DCAT posted:

Just hosed

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

2DCAT posted:

that's what he looks like when he's been giving people calf cramps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Trabisnikof posted:

he's been climbing on tables all day

Someone put betos face here