Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I would be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Zeke too.

Which is to say it's Team pain_of_mind's turn.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Braksgirl posted:

I like playing fantasy football. Hate drafting. This is painful.

Somehow you managed the absolute worst format for that then.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Was glad to get Allen at 2, was hoping Cooper to Hilton made it back, but no luck there. Not too excited about Diggs, but we do have 3 WR, so it seemed the wise choice.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Sataere posted:

You had no chance at Hilton or Cooper. I took Hilton second knowing Spoeank wouldn't let him fall to me. In turn, Spoeank took Freeman to spite me. Little did he know AJ Green was the guy I really wanted. But if he'd taken Green, Cooper was gone to me.

Yeah, it was a long shot. But hey, you've gotta have dreams.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm not in love with these last picks. Still, I made them, so suck it.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So this is the point where I realize I don't have much idea what to do. On the other hand, I'm totally going to draft some 250+ ADP dudes I'd never get to draft otherwise.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

89 posted:

I might have waited one round later than I should have for QB, but Darnold & Winston should do 🤷‍♂️

I'm super curious as to how that turns out for you.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Sataere posted:

You drafted the guy I was going to grab. That was the last running back I was remotely interested in.

He wasn't getting to you.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Spoeank posted:

Spoeank's Special Guys with the worst turn of all time :c00l:

Gotta lock down the Denver passers.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Look, if you're not excited about drafting the 2 guys I take next, I don't know what to tell you.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm suddenly doubting all my planning in pre-ranking for these last couples at the tail end of the 18th round of this draft.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Drunk Nerds posted:

Who got Robert Foster? That's a great pick

I appreciate the encouragement in this time of doubt.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm going to be amazed if someone steals my last dude.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

No, I'M drafting Tim Tebow.

That's fine. I'm betting it all on the Johnny Football return.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Unsurprisingly, perhaps, I'm Ben's Best Ball Boys. I probably would have preferred one more decent RB. I'm a little nervous about only 2 QB, but I couldn't convince myself Manning or Haskins or someone was worth it. I wound up grabbing extra WRs after being unsatisfied with my pick of Boyd. I debated by and forth between Harry and MVS, and probably would be happier opting for the latter.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
It was not a good week one. But there's nothing I can do now but wait.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Nothing like the Keenan Allen/Taylor Gabriel/Tony Pollard stack to move on up.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Don't sleep on my team here. I'm making a move!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
It was a bad week. I think I can make it up this week though.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

You gotta hand it to LesBeardly, he's consistent. Consistently winning that is!

I'm curious as to how injuries and trades will affect the rest of the season, but so far, it's LesBeardly's world, and we're just along for the ride. :)

It's become very obvious I made poor choices at QB. Hopefully the rest of my dudes can help float things.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
There we area, back up to 2nd in weekly. My guys are definitely back and probably going to win this thing.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I'm still thinking there's time to close the gap.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

All you need is a 300 point game from Jared Goff. Simple.

Or Derek Carr!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
With just a little bit of luck I should be able to pull up into the top half.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
It's getting to be real hard to pretend that I'm going to rally here.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Wait, we're cutting off early? I'd built my team to make up a couple hundred point deficit in week 17.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Just waiting to see if LesBeardly’s players literally explode or not before this week’s games. 🤔

Basically everyone but 89.