Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I would be interested, curious how different the strategy would be between drafting for a best ball and using a salary cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Hopefully that draft order is not finalized yet, it does not have me first.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 28, 2019

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Neat, the worst spot. (AKA as any spot I have, because I am the worst)

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 1, 2019

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I essentially wanted any spot besides 5, because outside of the obvious top 4, there is really no difference between 5 and 10 in the first round. At least at 10 my pick would hopefully be more obvious. I will make my pick soon, it is so early in the year that I have not done any research yet.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Sataere posted:

Honestly, I don't think there is that much of a fall off from four to five. You still have Gordon, DJ and Hopkins. poo poo, you could make a case for Conner, Adams, Julio, and Thomas.

Gordon is severely underrated this year. If he isn't hurt in the last quarter of the 2018 season, I think he's in the top four conversation.

That is kind of the point though. A bunch of players are equivalent, both making it harder to choose and making the 5 pick somewhat wasted value compared to 9 or whatever. Still thinking!

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Jul 1, 2019

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Pick is in

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I was debating between him, Gordon, and Johnson at 5.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I was hoping for Brown here, but I feel like Evans would be decent in best ball since he seems kind of boom or bustish.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

89 posted:

I was close to grabbing Ertz instead of Damien Williams, but top tier TEs seem devalued in best ball. Don't have to worry about week to week consistency

Yea, the problem with TEs is that few are consistently good, but in best ball you don't really need consistent. I was close to grabbing Ertz both in the second round and third round.

ITT giving opponents strategies.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jul 2, 2019

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Felt like I could have reasonably took someone at any position here, but I took Corey Davis because every site gave him the highest ADP relative to other people I was considering and I have a weak mind.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

89 posted:

I might have waited one round later than I should have for QB, but Darnold & Winston should do 🤷‍♂️

WR $200
TE $150
RB $3,600
QB $150
someone who is good at fantasy football please help me budget this. my team is dying

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I was going for Ginn or Goodwin. "Hmm, they are way down, no way they are both gone in 8 picks".

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Changed my name back since it is no longer the 4th of July.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
July me was not good at fantasy football. I don't really see a path forward for my team to be competitive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Just checked it now, thought my team would do fairly well since I had Drake. My only 2 WR are Deebo Samuel and Corey Davis :v:

RIP:
Mike Evans
Alshon Jeffery
Nelson Agholor
Marvin Jones
Marqise Lee - he never scored

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 18, 2019