Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Working the US shift so I can't get it until late tonight. Didn't play the first but imps have me hyped. Can you be Luigi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Got some answers from gameFAQQs.

Im sold... I just have to decide if im trying to wait, or just buy it rn.

Okay cool. Though it seems outrageous to design luigi's builder gear and not have him to choose easily. Picked it up on the release because can't remember the last time I did that for a game.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Caithness posted:

IMO it’s definitely a buy on release kind of game, especially if you care about how many people play your levels. Early levels get more stars because there’s not much competition, which gives their creators a big signal boost later on.

Well mainly just all the excitement and joy from folks when a game first comes out

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I haven't played 2D Mario since 1 and 2 on gameboy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The catsuit is weird but very fun

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

Post your levels. They can't possibly be worse than that one dude who made 3 absolutely terrible levels that each took over an hour to beat and then never posted again.

Is that why bob stopped posting?