Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
Today I saw this thread bookmarked and suddenly remembered that yes, I have Mario Maker 2

So I sat down and finished my second level after doing nothing for months. (I've put them into the goon list already, but hosed up the first one by confusing 0 and O. But don't worry, I put a comment in afterwards to explain why your first attempt at using the level code didn't work. I'm the best at this.)

Mario against Global Warming 01
Level-ID: 2QB-2OB-8LF

Really short. You basically just jump across some platforms during some light snowfall. Then the level is done, that's it.
I made this level as a warm-up exercise and I planned to make two more levels with this theme, but then stopped halfway through the next one.

Mario against Global Warming 02
Level-ID: XCK-WY0-KPF

When I started this one, I got hit by some serious nostalgia for Mega Man at some point. Today I finally finished this mess. Super Mario has to cross a melting glacier by going underground. This level is about three times longer than my first attempt. Can you spot the exact point when the nostalgia got me?

Edit: Bonus fact for bonus people: This level took me nearly 30+ tries to complete. I had to re-do the last part a couple times because I got a bit too excited there and some jumps were physically impossible. Then after I uploaded this crap, it took someone loving less then a minute to play and complete the level.

Libluini fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Oct 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
The penultimate level of my dumb my first mario series:

Mario against Global Warming 03

Level-ID: QSM-V23-YCG

This time the dumb theme is: Global Warming has won and the world is now a desert. Mario must cross it to find the one responsible. Can he reverse Global Warming?

Just a fast and furious level with low difficulty. If there's too many spikes for you, I even hid a secret easy mode!

It's longer than my first level and less difficult than my second one. A nice, breezy medium all around. Have fun!

And now I only have to finish the boss level and this dumb idea is done. :shepface:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OneMoreTime posted:

Level list for tonight's stream at 6 PM PDT/ 9PM EDT!

https://www.twitch.tv/onemoretimegfsn

1. Buzzy Beetle Express
By: Palmtree Panic 0CJ-K8T-Q8G

2. See-Saw Skies
By: Palmtree Panic Q0W-0L4-WQG

3. Mario against Global Warming 01
By: Libluini 2QB-2OB-8LF

4. Mario against Global Warming 02
By: Libluini: XCK-WY0-KPF

5. POW hopping
By: May Contain Nuts JHD-DND-BTG

6. Just Keep Spinning
By: May Contain Nuts DT4-31Y-GGF

7. Spiny Path Pow Drop
By: May Contain Nuts NK4-8B7-PRG

8. Mario against Global Warming 03
By: Libluini QSM-V23-YCG

=WEIRD SPOOOOOOOKY LEVEL BLOCK!=

A light in the Dark
By: BONEdog 6JX-PB7-D1G

???
By : Chiharu DTQ-LNC-9HG

The Snatcher
By: Poga B85-0VG-GWF

We'll also be playing the second world from that SMB3-inspired level set posted in the thread.

Thank you for playing my dumb levels! Didn't expect you to play all three of them, to be honest. To answer you question, no the third one wasn't supposed to be the end, I just needed some extra time to finish the final level. (The angry suns in my levels were just meant to be a flavorful obstacle, not to represent Global Warming by themselves. No, as always, Bowser was at fault.)

Mario against Global Warming Fin

ID: RVS-QWY-QXG

This is the final level! Mario has found his way to Bowser's CO2-fortress, where he uses a huge volcano-machine to produce tons of CO2. Can you stop him and switch off the CO2-machine?

Edit:

I think for my next series, Mario is going to space. Space is the place!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I haven't really looked into this since I'm positively obsessed with the good old Super Mario World tileset, but does Mario Maker 2 have the Game Boy tilesets? Especially the one from Super Mario Land 2, as that had Mario in a space suit for a couple levels. Would be interesting to make levels like that.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It took me most of a year, but I finally managed to squeeze out enough time from my schedule to finish another level.

Sweet Dreams, Mario

ID: Doesn't exist anymore, see my next post.

This one is just a sweet little dream of a level. I just wanted something slow and relaxing, and so I made it! Nothing else to say really, I hope people have fun with it!

Libluini fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Jun 28, 2020

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DorianGravy posted:

Neat setting. However, I had trouble the little jump into the pipe (perhaps toward the end of the level?) You only have four blocks of space with spikes overhead. It was strangely challenging in a fairly laid-back stage. Unless you meant to make that part difficult, I might suggest changing it.

Edit: I just realized that a spin jump might have worked there. I grew up on SMB3 rather than World, so it didn't cross my mind.

Thanks for playing!

Yeah, when playing this level myself, I soon realized that it may be impossible to cross that last part without getting hit. But I decided against changing it because I had this irrational fear the level may be too easy afterwards: If you have one of the feathers hidden in the level, you can just use our invincibility frames to walk past that part and still have another hit left.

Besides, after sleeping on it I had this sudden revelation that the last pipe still fits the theme: As long as you're taking it slow and relaxed, you should be able to carefully float past both spikes and enemy towards the pipe.

Or you just take the hit and get through, anyway.

Though to be honest, as I'm the worst player ever, I died dozens of times on that pipe. :v:

Fun fact: When playtesting, I found a surprisingly dumb spot where you could get stuck if you took the second feather and accidentally jumped down again. I changed the block I put there so it wouldn't accidentally self-destruct and now jumping down is a feature, as it makes that part of the level much easier!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I threw another one together, because Sunday:

Launch Mountain 01

ID: JN7-KSJ-VFG

This one is supposed to be the first level of the first world of my super-world. Because of this, it's rather easy. I've also hidden some 1-Ups so players can stock up easily for later levels.

It's kind of space-themed, though world 1 is mostly about climbing a mountain to reach a rocket, while space only comes into play from world 2 on forward.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OK, so I took back some feedback on my dream-level and re-did the ending for a smoother, more intuitive playing experience.

The result:

Sweetest Dreams, Mario
ID: 8S9-G9H-FHG

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Another artisanally crafted bullshit-level. This time I tried to make it as hard as I could, though as long you keep calm it's still a breeze. (The hidden truth being I'm secretly poo poo at platforming games, so after making a "hard" level, I'm always spending another hour slowly making it easier and trying it again and again, until I can get to the point I can finish it. So if you have problems with my levels, always remember that I'm a loving cheat and there's probably a really relaxed and easy way to play the level. Also, almost all of my power ups are hidden.)

Anyway, I present to you my poetic master piece,

The Fall of Mario

ID: 0NY-J3X-BYF

Mario is fallen, am I too to fall? Am I to leave this haven of my rest?

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Norton posted:

Too many blind jumps IMO. None of it was mechanically difficult, but I died about 10 times figuring out which direction I needed to press to avoid spikes. I couldn't react fast enough to change directions in time until I learned what was coming. If I could see more of the screen it would have been a fine level, but there is no way to look down and see what is next so to be honest it was a little frustrating to beat.

Blind jumps are a recurring Mario Maker issue and have prevented me from making any falling sections that I am satisfied with. However... playing through your stage gave me serious inspiration to create a solution. I spent the last few hours working on a new level with an attempt at fall indicators:

Plumber Plummet: N08-R4V-J1H

I loved your level! Exactly like I've envisioned it, and then mostly failed at because incompetence. The only thing missing were those Mega Man death phasors that laser you in half if you don't react fast enough. The spikes made me nostalgic for all those instant-death spike corridors you sometimes have to fall down through in Mega Man.

Also I think it's mostly my fault that your completion rate is down to below 3%. I died a ton of times.

DorianGravy posted:

I agree with Norton. Falling and spikes result in a lot of trial and error, since you can't see where you're supposed to go until it's too late. As for power-ups, other players won't spend time looking for hidden boxes (unless there are obvious clues), so it's basically the same as not giving power-ups. And keep in mind that other players will find your levels harder than you do. So if you want to make a "normal" difficulty level for others, it should probably be easy for you. Also, there's nothing wrong with making easy levels. All of my levels, for example, are fairly easy. Keep it up!

I thought of this and added a second, visible feather to the level I'm currently working on. So your feedback already helped future players!

On difficulty, what kind of level I want to make depends on my mood at the moment. If I want to make easy levels, I'll put a number to it because generally, all my easy levels are planned for my super-world. (Except for when I get to like, world 7 or 8, but that's far in the future)

But if you find a level that's a pun and with a poetic sounding description, then you're in trouble because my sadism is leaking out. :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Happy Holidays!!!

Here are a couple levels I've worked on over Christmas:

Dreams of Deep Waters

A short romp through one of the newer Mario-universes. You just keep on sinking and then the level is over.

Difficulty Level: Staypuft-Marshmellow Man
ID: 65K-N1T-RDF

Tomato Juice Fortress

A fortress slowly filling with tomato juice. Be careful, it's hot! Back to classic SMW-style, lots of platforms, spikes and red juice. Only hard if you start panicking!

Difficulty Level: Chufty
ID: BR5-N82-BBG

I hope my presents bring you some fun!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OneMoreTime posted:

Man, gonna have a lot of levels to play when I get back into town!

Oh speaking of, I have a new level myself:

Spikey Hustle
LTV-9TN-YMF

That's a nice idea. I somehow managed to trap myself at the end? by trying to be cheeky with the last? switch. I guess after dying 30x in a row because of being too slow I got too impatient! :v:

But I'll definitely try this level again sometime, it's just close enough to my capability level that I'm tempted to bash my head against it until I win

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OneMoreTime posted:

Ha, how’d you manage that? Was it outspeeding the shell or something?

The first time I got so far I saw that the shell was needed to break through another wall, but got there too late to get to the switch before the shell arrived and blocked my way.

The second time I thought I could outsmart the level by using the last switch before that one twice, so the barrier wouldn't be there and the shell would be able to break through without me actually being there.

But then instead the shell got bored waiting for my lame rear end and had despawned when I arrived. But without the shell to break the wall, Mario suddenly was trapped inside the little switch-room. :v:

Though, if there is anything beyond that last wall, I'd have hosed myself over anyway.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Seeing OneMoreTime playing my dumb levels motivated me to move forward with my world-building project. I finished the next two levels of World 1 in one go, and can now move on towards World 2!

(Ironically, the main reason I got stuck was that I couldn't actually finish the second level I made for World 1. After tweaking stuff a bit and dying a bazillion times, I managed to upload it today. Only a couple months late. :suicide: )

Too bad I can't show off my super-world yet, because I am a dumb and started building World 2 already, and having an unfinished world hanging there prevents uploading.

The levels I put into World 1: Launch Mountain are:

Launch Mountain 01: JN7-KSJ-VFG (Easy, old)

Sweetest Dreams, Mario: 8S9-G9H-FHG (Medium, old, bonus level)

Launch Mountain 02: HFW-8R2-NDF (Medium, new)

Launch Mountain Fortress: 94Q-7WH-0YG (Easy, new, boss)

Edit:

World 2 will be called Atmos Fear, since now you're going on a wild ride towards ~space~ :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress it, I spend some time this Sunday to add another level:

Atmos Fear 01: Barrier Station

Difficulty: Panic attack

Auto-scroller. Try to think fast!

ID: WRK-6TS-62H

And after that, I threw a random fortress level into my second world to make the super-world uploadable. So it can be test played now!

If I understand how this works right, my own maker ID MNJ-N28-3TG should allow you to play this loving mess of horrid levels! Have fun!!!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nice to see one of my levels made the list!

Oh, and the switch you were asking about in the stream opens the way forward. If you don't use the switch, your way is blocked by those three rows of red blocks you were passing through. :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Haschel Cedricson posted:

I finally figured out what to do with my level, and when I went to upload it I started from the checkpoint with none of the red coins that are before the checkpoint and no way to backtrack. :v:

Are "Dev keys" a thing?

Only in so far that you can make a secret backdoor to avoid getting stuck, but that always comes with the "risk" of the player stumbling over your hidden path and cheesing the level.

Edit:

But I feel for you. Even with knowing exactly where everything is and how everything works, some of my levels got very close to my ability level and one I almost couldn't upload because I was just too bad at playing Mario. :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A bit late, but I managed to finish my next level:

Atmos Fear 02: Cloud Captor

Description: Clouds captured your ship! Find the Declouderizer to break free!
Difficulty: Fluffy

ID: 8PR-MH2-XRG

Also added as 2nd level, World 2, of my Super-World. ID: MNJ-N28-3TG

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
How many levels do you have?

I have 13 and slowly climbed up to 1k points. If that momentum holds, I'll probably reach 5k around level 30-35. :v:

Also yesterday I tried a level that was like getting sawblades to your face and it had 5+ million likes, so I'm not convinced of your "people hate levels they lose in"-theory. :lol:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah, multiplayer. Keep forgetting that's a thing in Mario. Mostly 'cause I'm playing Mario to relax, and I'm too competitive to relax when playing with other people. Anyway, this means I know nothing about Mario-multiplayer. :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

You know, when I made that level, it never even occurred to me that people would not know how to fly. I guess I'm lucky you knew how and had fun! :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

J-Spot posted:

Almost every level I've played with even an easy forced flying section will have one of those "How?!" stickers on it. Seems like such a simple thing but when you think about it it's really not the most intuitive mechanic and you never get a tutorial on it. You have to either have the knowledge from playing what is now a 30+ year old game or have gone into the move list for that particular game style to see how it works. I don't think the story mode levels even use it since modern Nintendo is too afraid to ask players to do anything other than walk and jump.

Well, I always wanted to make a hard-as-balls Kaizo level, but couldn't, due to being poo poo at Mario. I guess I can cheat by making Mario levels with lots of forced flying instead! :getin:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Prowler posted:

I'm not sure what you might quantify as hard-as-balls, but you might be surprised how much better you are at levels you have created yourself. Part of it is due to a lot of practice, the other part is familiarity. There's only one kaizo level I've created that I cannot just jump in and one-shot anymore (Shell has Frozen Over), but if someone else had created them....

Have you tried making a somewhat-hard-as-balls level?

Also, new level!

Crusty Cave
DC3-D3L-2KG
Spelunkers beware: danger awaits you! Vanilla, 1CP.

A vanilla underground SMW level! This one was on the back burner for a while. As seen on OMT's stream.

The last time I tried to get past my comfort level, it took me months to clear the level for the upload. And then it turns out it has one of my highest clear rates and is apparently easy as gently caress for the rest of the world. Welp.

And now that flying level I made is incredibly easy! (As long as you know how to fly with a cape.) And has like a 2% clear rate, :lol:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OMG, someone actually made a comment asking a desperate "how???" on my Cloud Captor level. This is all I ever wanted, thank you random Swedish guy :allears:

Now I'm highly motivated to make more cape flying levels.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Note to self: Auto-scrolling and flying doesn't gel well. Deepest sigh. Back to the drawing board.

Edit:

But I made a spot where you have to dive down and then dive up again to continue. So the first half of this new level I'm working on isn't completely disarmed. :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

J-Spot posted:

There’s some sort of weird curve to it as well. A brand new player uploading their first level can easily get hundreds of points from a couple of plays. The higher you go the less you make.

There’s also the matter of the weekly maker points which are some other calculation altogether. Back when I was actively making levels a new one could get me high on the weekly maker point leaderboard while my total maker points would actually go lower due to having a new level with fewer plays than my others.

I'm hard at work again to reduce my maker points like this. The level I'm currently working on is perfect, as far as I'm concerned. Too bad it's also balls hard, with two flying sections, an auto-scroll section and getting through the level depends a lot on your timing on jumps. gently caress up, and all the moving poo poo carrying you around moves you out of view and then you die.

It's exactly as I wanted it! Now I just have to beat it three times (it got long enough to warrant a second save point) and man poo poo, why did I make this level so long?! :suicide:

If I eventually get it uploaded, you're all in for a treat. Or threat. :shepface:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
OK, I'm probably too late to be featured on this week's stream, but I finally made it! 100 Marios died to bring you this level:

Atmos Fear 03: Rocket Mania

ID: HSH-R3T-65G

Rush towards your ship before gravity catches up with you!

Story: OK, at first you needed to exit your launching space ship to open a barrier blocking your way. (Atmos Fear 01) Then your ship got captured by clouds while you were outside jumping around in the air. (Atmos Fear 02) Now we have the third and penultimate level of World 2: Your ship is free again but now you have to rush through the atmosphere, dodging tons of bullshit all the way to get back into your space ship before it leaves the atmosphere and you behind.

This level is my longest so far. It even has two save points instead of just one! Though the second one is a mercy flag near the end, so you're homefree as soon as you finish the auto-scrolling section. Which is balls-hard and even with plenty of feathers to keep you in fighting shape, missing the right rhythm when climbing will immediately kill you. (Ironically, if you can feel the rhythm the level turns suddenly oddly easy. But my thumbs now hurt because I'm ridiculously bad at this and uploading meant I had to get through my own bullshit multiple times.)

There's also lots of spikes and other surprises, because this is a Libluini-level. And multiple flying sections! Some combined with the auto-scroll part of the level! :v:

Difficulty level: gently caress off with this poo poo

Oh, and I also improved and re-uploaded my Super World:

MNJ-N28-3TG

The old version was missing the Launch Fortress level in World 1 and the new level for World 2. "Enjoy". :v:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OneMoreTime posted:

Yeah : (. It's really disappointing that this is it. There's so much more they can add and I would gladly pay 10-20 dollars for something new.

True that. I'd even pay for some added functionality. Like, somehow marking a level with more than a few short categories. I often make levels wild enough nothing is really enough. (I think this is why my latest level is basically only gathering hatred right now: I made it as hard as I possible could, and the few people who played it basically immediately gave up, because they didn't realize how hard and extreme the ride would be, so they jumped off first chance they got. But all the people who actually want to get their balls crushed with a hammer, will never ever get to see this level now. Some kind of advanced sharing function would be neat, to make sure a level goes to its intended audience.)

Edit:

I just checked, my latest level is still at 0% completion. And only 3 even tried, man that's sad. Is there any place which expects hard levels I could share this clunker with?

Edit 2:

Atmos Fear 03: Rocket Mania

ID: HSH-R3T-65G

It's this one, if someone needs a challenge.

Libluini fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 16, 2021

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Prowler posted:

I got far in this level, but gave up out of annoyance. My patience wore thin because I dislike waiting around, especially if I have to retry, and loathe snake blocks. Some notes:

- Right after the checkpoint, it isn't clear to me what you're supposed to do. I would hurry and collect the cape, then fly up and out of the screen (and died a few times by hitting offscreen spikes or the one-up). This worked, but seems unintended.
- The part where I gave up after dying a few times was the blue snake block after the mechakoopa laser section. That platform is difficult to reach for seemingly no good reason, and if you don't activate it quickly enough, you're going to fail. Maybe not immediately, but the scroll won't line up and you will die and waste your time. I also died to activating snake blocks too early. You just gotta kinda hope you activate it at the right time.

Far enough. When building the level, I at first completely hosed up the timing, so several parts I had to re-do a couple times to make it work. The thing is, this entire level's gimmick is "you have to activate everything at exactly the right time :evilface: " so everything kind of works like intended, even if it's both annoying and evil.

The section where you have to fly blind upwards grew out of an accident: When testing, I noticed to my astonishment that if you just race right and fly straight up while hugging the right wall, you're perfectly safe! I thought this was a neat surprise, so I left this section mostly unchanged.

-Originally, everything went way faster, but the more sections I added, the more complicated the timing got, until I had to dial the scrollspeed down a bit. (I also had to change some snake blocks to their slower versions, since I could not for the life of me make the timing work otherwise.)

Ironically, even when dying a bazillion times, testing and playing the level was great fun, and I had a real feeling of accomplishment when finishing the upload. :v:

I'll go easy on the auto-scrollers in the future, though. Right now there's just one more (an underwater auto-scroller) in my backlog, after that it's calmer, less insane levels for a while.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Prowler posted:

Oh! I was doing it as intended. Thought there might be a hidden vine.

I'm fine with auto-scrollers, but I don't think they mix with elements that require fairly narrow timing in an uncontrolled fashion (e.g., platforms that need to be activated, snake blocks). This also interacts poorly with elements that are indirectly triggered (i.e. those mecha koopas). It can lead to cascading failure.

To me, auto-scrollers work best at having things to spawn in a predictable fashion, forcing players to move the way you expect them to with few indicators.

Ironically, my underwater-level is as predictable as it gets. You get one (1) gimmick at level start and as soon as you understand what's going on, no surprises until you hit the end.

This level here is what happens when a total rear end in a top hat who can't stop laughing at ludicrous deaths designs a level. Essentially, what you call a cascading failure was a cascading fun parade for me, I live for this poo poo. :v:

I agree that the level is a bit overloaded with dumb poo poo though, after this learning experience I'll probably try to stick with one type of never-ending death trap, instead of just piling it on. (I just have to write down: "not everyone likes being blasted with bullshit 24/7, they play video games to relax. now go back and re-design your level" in my notebook and read this sentence every time I think I'm finished.)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Man, I completely fell off the Mario train ages ago. Recently I looked into my levels and saw one of my levels had 79 attempts and zero completion, which made me feel kind of guilty, so I made a short, easy level next. It's even an auto-scroller, so you don't even had to do much!

Tsunamic Tension
ID: F0W-4TY-0CG

Have fun, and share your thoughts, please!

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Another fast and short one:

Atmos Fear X: Cloud 9
ID 7HQ-C67-NWF

This level was meant for World 2 of my Super-World. Recently I had to face the facts that another level I made a year ago, Atmos Fear 03, was blocking progress for everyone. No-one who tried Atmost Fear 03 in other a year managed to complete it. Which for sure makes me feel better about my own Mario-playing-capabilities, but it also meant no-one except me could get to the end of World 2.

So this level is meant as a short reprieve, giving you some nice stuff and in general just allowing you to pass through to the World 2 Castle.

Atmos Fear 03: Rocket Mania, is still there, but now it's a bonus level in World 2. If you get through it, you get a small bonus, but it won't completely block your progress if you can't finish it anymore.

This also means an upgrade to my Super-World:

-World 2 is now re-arranged with the new level so you can now actually finish it.
-World 3 has been added, filled with some easier older levels plus a new one as placeholders until later.

Some other things.

-Tomato Juice Fortress isn't actually meant to be the castle of World 2, the real level is still only in its planning stages.
-I'll try to do more this year so people won't have to wait a full year for 2 more levels, ha ha :shepface:

My Super-World can be found with the ID: MNJ-N28-3TG

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Since I thought it would be weird to just leave World 2 unfinished, I put in some more work to create a proper boss level.

It's called

Bowsernational Space Station
ID: 92H-YTC-Q8G

This level is based on the idea of what if Mario, but Mega Man? It also continues the story of my Super-World: Now Bowser has conquered the BSS and has already left. To continue the hunt, the player must now retake the BSS for the Mushroom Kingdom! In-game a bit less comprehensible of course, I only have 75 characters to work with, after all! :v:

Also again, newest updated Super-World: ID: MNJ-N28-3TG

Now Mario is in space, and soon (tm) I'll fill up the placeholders in World 3 with real levels!

Have fun!!!1

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OneMoreTime posted:

Stream schedule for tonight's stream at 4 PM PST

https://www.twitch.tv/onemoretimegfsn

1. A Drop of Hot Sauce
By: Prowler HMG-CX9-NJG

2. Bowsernational Space Station
By: Lubluini 92H-YTC-Q8G

3. Spiny's Spiky Hills
By: Inside-Impression BSQ-7KS-Y1G

4. Switch and Reset
By: Jauggy 0ML-FHB-XJG

5. The Late Ship
By: Seebb47 2S6-DXD-4FF

6. A Snowy Night in Koopa Town
By: PixelatedMax QXC-QT3-FCG

It's Libluini, by the way. But yeah, I know that name isn't the easiest to spell (or pronounce), sorry about that. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I finally managed to make a new level!

Spacy Ways 1: Deep, Dork Space

ID: 03T-LLV-HBG

Coincidentally, this means my Super World got an update to include the new level:

MNJ-N28-3TG

2 worlds are complete, the 3rd one now has one real level and a bunch of place holders. Instead of just placeholders. Progress!