Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Gosh hecking darnit all to tarnation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

heck dang and fart butts!
I hope that wasn't too vulgar!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
aw beans

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Freaking fuckin heck n hell

google THIS

Toot frig heck

tangie

Stoner Sloth posted:

Gosh hecking darnit all to tarnation!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

duckballs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Big ole dang ole freakin ole dummy McBummy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dickity dickoty dock suck my donger and call me Spock!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

gently caress

Korean Boomhauer

Stoner Sloth

butts and uh... boogers?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Scaly Haylie

lmao

Starshark
http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/013-10-mrrudewords.jpg

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ffffffffffff...fffff...ffffortnite

ulvir

tabernac

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS

If preschool shows have taught me anything it's that you can make an expletive out of just about any word or phrase that matches a character's interests or the show's general theme.

For example, if most of the characters in the show are vehicles, they can say "Lugnuts!" or "Galloping gaskets!" when they're frustrated.

So here in BYOB you could say things like "Bongs and bowls!" or "Sizzlin' snailtits!" or "SSRI's and MAOI's!"

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
oh dear :ohdear:

(Funny - it took me like 5 minutes of looking through the smileys to find the one I was looking for, and it turns out to be called the exact words I wanted to put it next to.)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA

ulvir

who was that OG yobber who said “what in the name of highschool football” that’s a good one

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

If preschool shows have taught me anything it's that you can make an expletive out of just about any word or phrase that matches a character's interests or the show's general theme.

For example, if most of the characters in the show are vehicles, they can say "Lugnuts!" or "Galloping gaskets!" when they're frustrated.

So here in BYOB you could say things like "Bongs and bowls!" or "Sizzlin' snailtits!" or "SSRI's and MAOI's!"

Sizzlin' snailtits is good.

ulvir posted:

who was that OG yobber who said “what in the name of highschool football” that’s a good one

this one too!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

If you don't do exactly what I want, I will suck your butt out sideways!!

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

Well, now I'm conflicted.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doodle-butted ding-dong hole!

Fartyheaded dingleberried doodyface!

POOPOODOODY CACAMOUTH!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Goons Are Great posted:

*snatches Oakleys from own face at extreme speed*

whoa

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hug you, you hugged up motherhugger. I'm gonna hug you up.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

spin me sideways and call me a flywheel

Twenty Four

calling someone a savage, but its Adam Savage from mythbusters and he's just like "yeah, whats up?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The kind of guy that would let another man put his feet in his socks while he watched is a sock cucker

Stoner Sloth

Son of a disappointed mother!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Dingus

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
E equals M C nobody cares.

super sweet best pal

Daaaaaaaang

ulvir

that’s so vaped

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
sinking boat liker

puddle-steering dinghy scuttler

Tug my barnacles!

Voting Floater

google THIS posted:

"Sizzlin' snailtits!"

The Something Awful Forums> Main> BYOB: Sizzlin' Snailtits!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Finger Prince

See-you-next-Tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the fyad in me is screaming all kindsa hell-tier swear