Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lmbo calrissian posted:

the fyad in me is screaming all kindsa hell-tier swear

Aw frick bud, be careful about them swears, they're WILD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Wilikers

Korean Boomhauer
When I speak my word, All I get is a "so what" attitude with a profane curse word in the middle of it

~ Wesley Willis

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
When I was in elementary school one kid called another kid a "pencil sharpener face." This of course was not a very effective insult and surely the kid lost some status that day. Over the years I have thought about this insult, sometimes musing on its absurdity, and other times investigating it to see if there is some meaning I overlooked.

Recently I discovered something about the insult I had never noticed before. The insult is too short.

goddamn loving pencil sharpener face

This is a great improvement.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

mountaincat posted:

When I was in elementary school one kid called another kid a "pencil sharpener face." This of course was not a very effective insult and surely the kid lost some status that day. Over the years I have thought about this insult, sometimes musing on its absurdity, and other times investigating it to see if there is some meaning I overlooked.

Recently I discovered something about the insult I had never noticed before. The insult is too short.

goddamn loving pencil sharpener face

This is a great improvement.

Knew a kid named Shane in 2nd grade one day he got frustrated at his game of Pokemon and stuttered out "AAAAGH P-P-P-P-PENIS WRINKLE."

Goons Are Gifts

"You're not so cool"

Goons Are Gifts

BY ALL THE HOLY SUCKS

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
expletive: briskets!

usage: when you want to avoid the swear 'biscuits!'

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
insults:

assbarrow

wimpleton

fez smeller

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
hate it when these gleekers tryna smell my fez

Stoner Sloth

nard gargler

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My wife and I realized that replacing the word 'poo poo' with 'turd' can result in a more upsetting phrase. For example: "poo poo eating grin" sounds bad, but has been normalized in our culture, "turd eating grin" is off putting, and implies that this person does indeed eat turds. "Full of turds" evokes a more visceral reaction than "full of poo poo" and I hesitate to imagine a "total turd show." Anyway, great thread. You guys are the turd!

Goons Are Gifts

Gonna go take a turd.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Belgium

super sweet best pal

Woah, too far.

Stoner Sloth

jorts, apparently.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Voting Floater posted:

The Something Awful Forums> Main> BYOB: Sizzlin' Snailtits!

Scooby Doo except everyone says "Sizzlin' Snailtits!" and also everyone is Shaggy.

ulvir

google THIS posted:

Scooby Doo except everyone says "Sizzlin' Snailtits!" and also everyone is Shaggy.

zoinks!
– Scrappy Doo

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

ulvir posted:

zoinks!
– Scrappy Doo

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
this is my swear loadout for honest farm work, by severity

aw shucks, gosh darn it
heck. geez.
whuh-oh! tarnation!
well butter my cornbread
spiced cider

Stoner Sloth

420 SWAGLORD posted:

this is my swear loadout for honest farm work, by severity

aw shucks, gosh darn it
heck. geez.
whuh-oh! tarnation!
well butter my cornbread
spiced cider

some hecking good swears here, and throughout this thread!

google THIS posted:

ulvir posted:

zoinks!
– Scrappy Doo

I would solve mysteries and get the munchies with all of you good 'yobbers

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Fiddly sticks
Frack
Booger Balls
Hi diddly ho neighbor!

Poop

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth

pixaal posted:

Fiddly sticks
Frack
Booger Balls
Hi diddly ho neighbor!

Poop

some good swears my dude, but I've never really got the whole 'poop' thing - it sounds weird and infantile, especially when American's have a much better word in 'crap'.

fiddly sticks and frack are both strong though imo

also

blistering blue barnacles

scumbag (this one is on the australian parliamentary record and is worse than it sounds meaningwise)

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The word poop is amazing, please say it nice and slow

pay attention to how the mouth moves, it's fine to say it slowly opens wide then contracts rapidly, much like the act of taking a poop. it's beautiful how the word mimics the action

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
poooOOOOooop

drat that's uncanny. it's like an onomatopoeia but for your eyes

Goons Are Gifts

Do that out loud with no context in public and you will see what an ear catcher that is.

Source:

Stoner Sloth

Dunno, it just sounds weird for adults to use it. YMMV but it sounds like something a little kid would say or like excessively bowlderised.... sort of like 'tinkle' but worse. :shrug: maybe i'm just weirdo but I don't like poop.

also

dagnabbit

xcheopis

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Oh, biscuits.

I'm sewage flavored.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
pisss

Space Taxi
Flap it

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Nippledump

google THIS

Oh 'eck!

-- Samuel L. Jackson

Scaly Haylie

this is the hogwarts house hagrid was in

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jul 7, 2019

Voting Floater

google THIS posted:

Oh 'eck!

-- Samuel L. Jackson

Mother trucker!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I vent my spleen at you

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Frick n Frack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

a bum pooping in a toilet