Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ulvir

bourgie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Ah, Schenectady!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jorts over socks with Crocs!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Lizard Wizard posted:

Ah, Schenectady!

gazundheit

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

Tarnation.

I'm sewage flavored.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

"Oh, H-E-Double toothpicks!". I learned this from Radar in MASH.

I also like Tintin's Captain Haddock's swears. Basically a good way to pick up a new swear is to browse the "fancy words dictionary" (dunno what this is actually called in English; "sivistyssanakirja" in Finnish) and pick something that no-one will probably know, then say it very emphatically :)

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Also a big fan of nautical swears. "Blistering barnacles", yeah, but many nautical terms in general work kinda ok as swears, as long as you're enthusiastic. Like "bosun's pipe!" or "bilge!". Right?

https://theblackbunny.blogspot.com/2009/07/pirate-talk-101-one-of-best-parts.html
http://www.funstuff.pantomimepony.co.uk/pirateinsult.htm

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jul 11, 2019

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
plinko

thanks Manifisto!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
oh gently caress ryan out loud!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

cocksandwichs

sig by owlhawk911

Stoner Sloth

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

"Oh, H-E-Double toothpicks!". I learned this from Radar in MASH.

I also like Tintin's Captain Haddock's swears. Basically a good way to pick up a new swear is to browse the "fancy words dictionary" (dunno what this is actually called in English; "sivistyssanakirja" in Finnish) and pick something that no-one will probably know, then say it very emphatically :)

Ouch, boomkicker'd square in the clevis pin!

ah, go clam cleat your buntlines!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wee scunner, kick ye in tae spog!