Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Freaking fuckin heck n hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Big ole dang ole freakin ole dummy McBummy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Dickity dickoty dock suck my donger and call me Spock!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Goons Are Great posted:

If you don't do exactly what I want, I will suck your butt out sideways!!

*snatches Oakleys from own face at extreme speed*

whoa

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

mountaincat posted:

When I was in elementary school one kid called another kid a "pencil sharpener face." This of course was not a very effective insult and surely the kid lost some status that day. Over the years I have thought about this insult, sometimes musing on its absurdity, and other times investigating it to see if there is some meaning I overlooked.

Recently I discovered something about the insult I had never noticed before. The insult is too short.

goddamn loving pencil sharpener face

This is a great improvement.

Knew a kid named Shane in 2nd grade one day he got frustrated at his game of Pokemon and stuttered out "AAAAGH P-P-P-P-PENIS WRINKLE."