Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Gosh hecking darnit all to tarnation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

butts and uh... boogers?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

If preschool shows have taught me anything it's that you can make an expletive out of just about any word or phrase that matches a character's interests or the show's general theme.

For example, if most of the characters in the show are vehicles, they can say "Lugnuts!" or "Galloping gaskets!" when they're frustrated.

So here in BYOB you could say things like "Bongs and bowls!" or "Sizzlin' snailtits!" or "SSRI's and MAOI's!"

Sizzlin' snailtits is good.

ulvir posted:

who was that OG yobber who said “what in the name of highschool football” that’s a good one

this one too!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Son of a disappointed mother!

Stoner Sloth

nard gargler

Stoner Sloth

jorts, apparently.

Stoner Sloth

420 SWAGLORD posted:

this is my swear loadout for honest farm work, by severity

aw shucks, gosh darn it
heck. geez.
whuh-oh! tarnation!
well butter my cornbread
spiced cider

some hecking good swears here, and throughout this thread!

google THIS posted:

Scooby Doo except everyone says "Sizzlin' Snailtits!" and also everyone is Shaggy.

ulvir posted:

zoinks!
– Scrappy Doo

I would solve mysteries and get the munchies with all of you good 'yobbers

Stoner Sloth

pixaal posted:

Fiddly sticks
Frack
Booger Balls
Hi diddly ho neighbor!

Poop

some good swears my dude, but I've never really got the whole 'poop' thing - it sounds weird and infantile, especially when American's have a much better word in 'crap'.

fiddly sticks and frack are both strong though imo

also

blistering blue barnacles

scumbag (this one is on the australian parliamentary record and is worse than it sounds meaningwise)

Stoner Sloth

Dunno, it just sounds weird for adults to use it. YMMV but it sounds like something a little kid would say or like excessively bowlderised.... sort of like 'tinkle' but worse. :shrug: maybe i'm just weirdo but I don't like poop.

also

dagnabbit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

"Oh, H-E-Double toothpicks!". I learned this from Radar in MASH.

I also like Tintin's Captain Haddock's swears. Basically a good way to pick up a new swear is to browse the "fancy words dictionary" (dunno what this is actually called in English; "sivistyssanakirja" in Finnish) and pick something that no-one will probably know, then say it very emphatically :)

Ouch, boomkicker'd square in the clevis pin!

ah, go clam cleat your buntlines!