Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Artix posted:

ON THE BUBBLE:

As of December 2021 (old requests from :siren:June 2021:siren: )
  • Cthulhu Saves Christmas - 6/21

Sweet. No one has gotten around to doing this. I'll be doing a VLP of this. I'll be streaming for the raw footage today, (in about 90 minutes from this post) on Twitch, and then making a Let's Play thread in a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And Cthulhu Saves Christmas is now live.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988026

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Commander Keene posted:

Posting this here so I don't get probed but you forgot the link to the LP in the New LP Thread.

Thanks. I guess I had the wrong link on the clipboard when I pasted it in. Fixed now.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cthulhu Saves Christmas is complete! Request fulfilled.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fedule posted:

I just finished watching a series of streams of The Witness by Cracking the Cryptic, who are less gamers and more, like, world-class puzzle-solvers (they have literally represented Britain in international sudoku tournaments).

I'd strongly recommend their Sudoku videos as well. They are amazing to watch. And in case that confuses anyone, they do a lot of variant sudoku puzzles, as opposed to strictly plain sudoku, which allows for a lot of very creative puzzles, and solutions.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YggiDee posted:

That's why the ideal dynamic is one blind player and a co-commentator with both the knowledge to keep the LP on track and the restraint to let them explore.

I totally agree. Nweismuller and I did this on our LP of The Spirit Engine 2, and I think it was really helpful with how much insight he was able to provide while I gave my blind reactions to the story. We also did something similar, but with the roles reversed for Corpse Party (although that wasn't an LP, that was just us playing the game over discord).

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HereticMIND posted:

Been playing lots of Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw for PS4 lately and I’m having an absolute blast playing it (even if it is grindy as hell). I’d love to see a VLP of it to gauge what other people think of it. It’s basically if Firefly and Star Trek had a baby and that baby was raised by both Elite: Dangerous and Ace Combat.

TL;DR: I am requesting a VLP of Rebel Galaxy: Outlaw.

(PS: While I’m at it, I’m also going to ask for someone to do the original Rebel Galaxy as a VLP— I know that Jossar did an SSLP of it, but I feel that an SSLP really misses out of a lot of the nuance and flavor that a VLP can capture)

I took a peek at those two games, and they look very interesting. I think those will be my next LP, starting sometime next month.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tagaziel posted:

Not a request, so much as a question: would anyone be interested in an LP of a really janky Polish FPS called Pył (Dust)?

Sounds interesting.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MythosDragon posted:

I'm here to request some god drat insanity.

SSLPs of
Project X-Zone 1 and 2
SRW T, X, V, OG:MD, 30

That truly is an insane request, especially a SSLP of 30. That game is Looooooooooong.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

weso12 posted:

Does anyone know a good video LP of a Super Robot Wars game where commentator is knowledgeable about the topic at hand AND takes the time to explain the mechanics instead of assuming you know everything.

Do you care if it's newer or older Super Robot Wars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bliss Authority posted:

I really want to see someone go in-depth on the linguistics of Chants of Sennaar.

I played through the first chapter with Nweismuller, and it was quite a bit of fun.