Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Torquemadras posted:

Anybody know a good LP of the Dangan Ronpa series?

Best if it's group (or, well, at least two), and they tend to talk about the puzzles / mock the more ridiculous aspects of that anime-as-hell game. I quite like LPs in that style for the Phoenix Wright series, and I know pretty much nothing about Dangan Ronpa, so I thought this would be a nice way of going through that story when I can't really play it for myself.

Bonus points if they read out the text. I watch these kind of things more like a podcast while I focus on other stuff, so not having to read makes it better in the background. (If... they don't get too obnoxious, I guess?)

There are two duo LPs of Danganronpa I can think of that I can personally vouch for being good. Not sure if either of them are what you're looking for but I'll mention them anyway.

First is the Bittersweet Gamers. They are VERY analytical and in-depth, and progress the game at a snail's pace due to discussion. Only thing to note is the presence of a very heavy lisp, but I got used to it pretty quickly and I'm quite picky about that sort of thing. They've done the first two games in the series.

The other is 1ShotPlays. They are a couple of rowdy blokes from the UK. Very loud but entertaining and lots of alcohol. They have drinking rules on various things, most notably taking a sip whenever "..." shows up in text, which makes them suffer greatly. For the first game one of them had played it before and one of them was blind, moving onto both being blind in future games. They're currently working on V3, the final game in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Karate Bastard posted:

Is there such a thing as a SC2 let's play that shows of the campaign? Preferably one without insufferable youtube persons in it?

I've been very interested in doing a SC2 LP but I was gonna wait until the current SC1 LP is done (which is still ages away tbh). It would be a hybrid SS/Video LP, all the out-of-mission stuff being SS and the missions themselves being video format. Also interactivity with the thread, letting them vote on what upgrades/research to get, what mission to do, etc.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Requesting an LP of Class of 09. Looks very funny and seems to have amazing voice acting.