Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Grem posted:

Thesoldier you haven't posted in 5 years, maybe like check the last 30 or so pages and get a vibe check or something.

Please record your thoughts/post your way through it. This might get wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

goatsestretchgoals posted:

eh it was actually nice to hear from the SA pig crew (who are literally the kind of cops we want), but the cspammers chased them off

The cspamming was coming from inside the GiP

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

fair but I enjoyed having a dissenting opinion

the cops who posted here werent literal baby killers but they knew some

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fair but I enjoyed having a dissenting opinion

the cops who posted here werent literal baby killers but they knew some

One of the cops who posted here got away with murder. Martello has blood on his hands.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

okay I was not aware of that

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.

ASAPI posted:

Please record your thoughts/post your way through it. This might get wild.

Serious take, it's just a job. However I think as a whole the system is broken AF and every state is a loving free for all at this point.
I've been in since the post 2000 times where cops could get away with the most wild poo poo to the cover your rear end now days we live in.

I show up, do my thing, get paid. In the words of Scarface, I never hosed no one over that didn't have it coming to them.

edit: I've been bit by plenty of dogs on calls and I refuse to shoot a loving dog unless it's absolutely like a life or death situation.

I've been bitten by a dog in the rear end while I was doing CPR on its owner who had a heart attack while fire rescue was coming, I've been bit by a GSD on a domestic cause I was stupid and went to pet it, bit by a pit bull on a traffic crash while trying to get it out of a car with its owner, bit by another pit bull we were trying to get out of a drat canal cause well the dog was obviously in a panic mode.

You go to your HR sign the drat injury form, go get a tetanus shot, and go back to work, the guys I work with are so afraid of dogs, its not even a joke.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Thesoldier fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jul 26, 2023

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Thesoldier posted:

You go to your HR sign the drat injury form, go get a tetanus shot, and go back to work, the guys I work with are so afraid of dogs, its not even a joke.

You get a tetanus shot for dog bites?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Flikken posted:

A cop still exists on something awful in TYOOL 2023?

Here to report that's there's more of them but FOR SOME REASON they keep a low profile.

It was nice to hear from goon cops though. I agree on that. Branis was the bestest rural deputy.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

okay I was not aware of that

TFR literally had a cop try to blame the victim of police abuse and intimidation.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

CainFortea posted:

TFR literally had a cop try to blame the victim of police abuse and intimidation.

I remember that one.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

Well tbf the doctors aren't afraid of rabies, they're more afraid of bacterial infections. The last time I got bit our employee clinic gave me antibiotic cream and a tetanus as a pre caution

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

I remember that one.

Through you might.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

eh it was actually nice to hear from the SA pig crew (who are literally the kind of cops we want), but the cspammers chased them off

so they weren't the bad ones they were just the ones who cover up for them

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

I'm still around, and I'm still the zero fucks given burnout I've always been. If people wanna talk and ask my thoughts I dont mind. If people wanna quote me with ACAB ok cool.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Thesoldier posted:

Well tbf the doctors aren't afraid of rabies, they're more afraid of bacterial infections. The last time I got bit our employee clinic gave me antibiotic cream and a tetanus as a pre caution

Huh - never been bitten, only nipped, and never enough to break the skin. Never even thought about it past rabies.

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Shooting Blanks posted:

Huh - never been bitten, only nipped, and never enough to break the skin. Never even thought about it past rabies.

Blood Poisoning/Sepsis is a real thing. Had a coworker almost die from an infection he got from slicing his forearm on the door of the crisis wagon, cause the wagon was old and rusty.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Thesoldier posted:

Blood Poisoning/Sepsis is a real thing. Had a coworker almost die from an infection he got from slicing his forearm on the door of the crisis wagon, cause the wagon was old and rusty.

I just never thought about it for dog bites!

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Shooting Blanks posted:

I just never thought about it for dog bites!

Wait till you find out what an untreated human bite can do.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Tiny posted:

Wait till you find out what an untreated human bite can do.

I've seen plenty of zombie movies, I keep my machete sharpened just in case.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Shooting Blanks posted:

I've seen plenty of zombie movies, I keep my machete sharpened just in case.

that's smart, you wouldn't want the infection to turn you into a human

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://katv.com/community/7-on-your-side/arkansas-deputy-shoots-at-pomeranian-but-hits-woman-standing-on-porch-instead

Cop tries to shoot at a Pomeranian, misses, hits the homeowner who had called the police, and then claims that the dog must have bit her.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
I love dogs as much as the next guy, but a Pomeranian is kickable if it's truly attacking you. It's a tripping hazard more than anything else.

This cop must live in fear of his own shoelaces, it's a miracle he hasn't shot them for officer safety yet.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

He’s a cop, he loves shooting dogs.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/crazyclipsonly/status/1691477346862108672

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

For a sec i thought they were offering 10k if you bagged one and was gonna say thats probably the fastest way to clean up the nypd possible. Could even nyc afford that though? They got what 25k in the department? Maybe 2-300 worth keeping?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Stravag posted:

For a sec i thought they were offering 10k if you bagged one and was gonna say thats probably the fastest way to clean up the nypd possible. Could even nyc afford that though? They got what 25k in the department? Maybe 2-300 worth keeping?

I thought NYPD was 60k+

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

You could very well be right i just didn't want to give in to hyperbole and say 100k lol

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Stravag posted:

You could very well be right i just didn't want to give in to hyperbole and say 100k lol

50,000 says city website. Jesus.

EDIT: actually it’s not as insane compared to NYC population and NYC also patrolling non NYC area. Similar to London’s Metropolitan Police and the Tokyo Metropolitan Police in size of sworn officers and support staff.

Vahakyla fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Aug 19, 2023

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Cop with embarrassing bathroom mirror shooting accident turns self in to get the reward.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Shooting Blanks posted:

You want a tetanus shot for any sort of deep penetrating wound or contamination with dirt and soil etc

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Stravag posted:

There’s somebody in my town with a COP-HNTR license plate and I have no idea how they haven’t had their teeth broken in with a night stick.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Tiny Timbs posted:

There’s somebody in my town with a COP-HNTR license plate and I have no idea how they haven’t had their teeth broken in with a night stick.

she's probably a dispatcher

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

shame on an IGA posted:

she's probably a dispatcher

Or they're always wearing realtree and have a duck call or deer urine on them at all times.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Crosspost from the watches megathread in YLLS

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Drink more water?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Vahakyla posted:

Here to report that's there's more of them but FOR SOME REASON they keep a low profile.

It was nice to hear from goon cops though. I agree on that. Branis was the bestest rural deputy.

holy poo poo someone remembers me

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Branis posted:

holy poo poo someone remembers me

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I may be a fat,lazy cop, but at least i'm not a war criminal like the rest of these baby killers in GiP