Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I like how she has no visible wounds at all, just random streams of blood. And because of the art, I can't tell if she's supposed to be wounded, just covered in blood, or what. This is gonna be a fun ride. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Oh my God his face, I can't stop giggling, it's so stupid

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
You know that thing people do where they put googly eyes on serious comic book panels? I'm imagining that, but it's her tits.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Thank God only the one relevant entry in that incomprehensibly arranged index was bolded.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

I can't tell if I'm more annoyed by the laziness of this COMIC WITHOUT DIALOGUE or the fact he loving TYPED IT.

For gently caress's sake. Stop being so loving lazy, Mooks.

He typed the poem. He typed the poem, but not the index, or the front cover of the book, or even the further reading part.

He only typed the poem and that annoys me mostly because I keep thinking back to this stupid comic when I can use that time to think about BETTER things.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I'm sitting here laughing my rear end off out of how much that caught me off guard. What the gently caress.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Or she has the desire to interact with this complete rear end in a top hat pervert as little as possible. But, no, that would make sense. Can't be it.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
"Wait, he doesn't even know her name?" -Arudak

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
My favorite part of that is that half the Lunas have a different skin tone than the other half, which have the same one as Dominic. Mookie must have misplaced a marker and figured, "Eh, close enough"

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

Yeah fair I'm not fully up on the Vic drama - I just know he has lovely lawyers and has credibly been accused of physical harassment. Is there a summary of his misdeeds?

Here's the ADTRW thread for it: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898015. First post has a Twitter thread embedded that summarizes everything to that point. It has been a beautiful, beautiful train wreck for Vic.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I like when Snout's simplified enough that his face looks like it's literally :D.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

:lol: His eyes beg for the sweet release of death

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
This is the first page that made me immediately start mentally screaming. So that's a thing. Ugh.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
God, it's like those Christmas Lifetime movies when Santa shows up at the end in a bad disguise doing a corny-wise Santa thing.

But terrible in unspeakable ways.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Caphi posted:

MY FRIENDS <3

This is gross.

That heart drat near caused me to recoil from the screen a little.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
:smug:You aren't hearing with your physical ears, Snout. You are hearing with your Magic Ears. :smug:

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
My favorite part about this page is how the last panel almost looks like he's puking right into the box

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I don't know why I'm focused on this, but Snout is invading the hell out of Jacob's personal space there.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Just holding up a dead woman by the underside of her chin, the most natural of ways to go about that.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
(....)

(....)

(DEAF)

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I don't know exactly what's wrong with Luna's right arm, but something about her wrist to her hand on Dominic's shoulder is making something twitch in my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

GreenMetalSun posted:

THIS ISN'T HELPING

for real, did my mind block this out to protect me?

When Dominic and Luna went to the Wild Edge for the tour, met with Stunt, went to Borts:

https://www.dominic-deegan.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/1965_20080827.jpg