Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Not being a libertarian, i dont have encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws, but I seem to recall reading that 16 is legal in much (most??) Of the US. This should give you an idea of where the country is starting from in regards to this issue.

I tried dating a 19 year old when i was 26 (she messaged me on okcupid), and I had to turn down a second date w/explicit offers of sex because the maturity difference made me feel gross. I dont understand the appeal. Teens are really dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

gradenko_2000 posted:

been saying this

This mf works in a british supermarket

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dokapon Findom posted:

How the gently caress can anyone watch or listen to a guy like that. The world amazes me

The entire "debate streamer" thing is a total loving mystery to me.

Like, I'm an angry, terminally online, politics obsessive, and I cant watch these guys for more than 30 seconds.

Who is their audience???

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1760070633721889272?s=20

:tinfoil:

Tesla Owner authentically killed by Tesla is very believable, of course.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

UwUnabomber posted:

The True Web 1.0 Experience

RETVRN

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

UwUnabomber posted:

Unironically.

I meant it that way. The whole thing was better before we let the Slot Machine Engineers build everything.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
This answer is also my answer to the original tweet.

https://x.com/clapifyoulikeme/status/1762189397477269729?s=20

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Marenghi posted:

Reddit was miles worse than GBS for that.

Owned by Conde Nest who ran cover for Epstein before his crimes were exposed. And G Maxwell was the most prolific mod there with an account since the early days.

At one point they hired a UK ex-pol into some big role at Reddit. It turned out she'd gotten kicked out of politics for hiring her convicted child-torturer/rapist father to work on her campaign, and also because her husband was some variety of kid-toucher.

Reddits response to users getting mad about this was to ban them for doxxing... for posting links to published newspaper articles.

Gotta be having a rough recovery from some kind of procedure. Dumb to photoshop something obviously fake like this.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Turpitude posted:

Let's just say there is a little bit of Kate in all of us, ha ha ha

You're going to have to imagine Skinner is wearing one of those big black british guard hats.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Endman posted:

no, more rap chat!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Endman posted:

you’ve heard of the heart attack gun, but wait until you see the retardo ray

Buddy, they can shoot it through the internet, and you've been in the test chamber for 14 years.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Pulcinella posted:

My conspiracy theory is I don't think that guy said "You ready? Let's roll!"

I think it was determined the sounds cuts off but he was saying "Lets roll this cart" presumably as part of a plan to use a drink cart as a makeshift weapon/battering ram.

Oh and I'm obviously not a pilot, but I assume its probably not difficult to get one of those big rear end planes into an unrecoverable dive/spin pretty quick if you're worried about losing control of the plane and you're already fully committed to dying in a plane crash.

One More Fat Nerd has issued a correction as of 14:01 on Apr 23, 2024

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Real hurthling! posted:

it was like a perfect 720 degree corkscrew from altitude down to like street level avoiding buildings by super narrow margins and then straight into the pentagon only feet above the ground

Y'know I've never really understood what the competing theory was on this one? Like, if thats a difficult thing to do in the plane, surely its way, way more difficult to do remotely using 2001 tech. Control/camera lag, no ability to actually feel what the plane is doing, etc.

And quite a few ppl saw the plane, so if you say its just a missile, you have to invent stupid poo poo like holograms.

No, the simplest solution is best. The pilot was divinely inspired, and America truly is The Great Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/KlonnyPin_Gosch/status/1783630647992471958

I wouldn't suggest watching the bodycam video (pedo torture dude gets shot like, 20 times).

A few weird things:

-Dude was in gitmo at the same time as DeSantis.

-He knew the cops that shot him, said "hi officer so-and-so" while pulling his gun

-Had his hand on his gun before the door even opened.