Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol this trial is going to produce unambiguous evidence that the president is a child rapist and nothing will come if that fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Sad that a great mind like Pinker is swept up in this. Without him, where would we get great insights like this

Of course. Of course pinker is one of those people who thinks past people were stupid.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Shakenbaker posted:

He's Nero and Caligula doing the fusion dance

Reminder that both Nero and Caligula's reputation are based on what their rich political opponents made up after they did some light reforms that benefited the plebians

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Chokes McGee posted:

Reminder that emperors were inbred and bonkers enough that some of it is most likely true

like 400 years from now when dolphins have achieved sentience and rebuilt New Atlantis they'll look back at our era and say "y'know this trump guy, most of it was based on what his political opponents said"

Nero was too early for inbreeding. And I'm not forgetting that monarchs suck. They're loving monarchs, and I'd guillotine the king and queen of the renfaire if those security thugs would let me back on premises

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Feranon posted:

THE STORM
is coming

except unironically?? :getin:

You know how the q anon people never get any results because the whole conspiracy is fake?

Prepare to get no results because the whole conspiracy is real

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
More👏female👏 billionaire 👏pedos

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
It wasn't flight risk, actually.

It was clear and present danger. Lmaolol

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, those stories rule even more now

Future convicted pedophile who whole town knew creeped on young girls complains of being ostracized from community.

Blames politics

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Methinks the dersh out of jail too much

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Failson posted:

Meanwhile, in other Trump-connected pedophile news:

https://twitter.com/Zeddary/status/1152280588025548801

More sex traffickers in the white house than in the concentration camps

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
What more do we know about Jack Ruby 2.0?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

RaySmuckles posted:

hmm are those a bunch of mattresses in the "temple?"

not weird at all to have like 6 childsized mattresses in your pedo temple on pedo island. no sir

Why doesn't Epstein have a fixer to burn the evidence?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
You allow people to make living wills that take them off life support. I'm just saying I should be able to smother a few people too

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

AnEdgelord posted:

Why does reality increasing resemble the inside of a schizophrenic's mind?

It's a steady state function since at least 2016.

Obama was a wizard holding off the intruding flaws in reality from being seen.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I see the mad hatter's tea party

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Do you have prince Andrew in a can?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Doctor Jeep posted:

the 2x8 means 16 right, it's not some weird way to write 28
ugh

I thought it was 2 8 year olds.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
This is sudden onset Epstein brain syndrome

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Is the chapo thing about cernovich working for dersh real?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Is it still cool to say "crack ping"?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I still can't get over the Israeli Art Student thing

How have I never heard of it before? gently caress!

Wait what

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Nothus posted:

Let's see how many people notice the joke.

The Twitter replies are an awful mix of people not seeing the joke and people seeing the joke and saying "aha your number neighbor isn't really bill Clinton"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Steve Jail?

Steve Jail?

Steve loving Jail????

This is a cartoon infiltration plot

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

I am owned

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Well yeah, tends to be pretty quiet when you strangle an old man

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Hey, suddenly my Epstein brain is gone and I realized that guillotining the rich doesn't depend on them being implicated as pedos.

Behead them all

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Anukis posted:

You're going to need to be a lot more specific.

Well there's the time they were drawing blood from everyone in Pakistan claiming to vaccinate in order find bin laden, which led to a polio outbreak as people avoided vaccination

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lol. Lie detectors. Let's measure their thetans too.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Donald Trump had his own private plane's flight records expunged in 2015, crack ping

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Okay I've been fooled once before.

Is the "but just be careful. I'm not kidding" one real?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Wrong subforum. Epstein is for sure a tviv mod

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Is the only detail we have about the strangulation the hyoid bone?

Apparently the other way to tell a strangulation from a hanging is that the break line / marks in a strangulation will be a circle around the neck, but a hanging will have a looping line that curls upward

But there's no way anyone but Top Men do the autopsy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

sex offender stings are loving bizarre

The divorce lawyer who was hypnotizing his clients to rape them was caught in a sting where the cops only intervened after he’d successfully hypnotized the woman on camera

Hypnosis doesn't even work that way, wtf

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Please a libertarian pedophile? How absurd

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

TeenageArchipelago posted:

See I wish that this was brought up more often in regards to him raping children. Like, sure, he does some awful things, things which on the surface, and even after thinking about it, you can't help but think that he deserves all the worst that the CIA has to offer, but then you find out that he has invested some of his wealth(something extraordinarily rare among the wealthy) and gave the smallest treats to the poor, and like, this kind of stuff is all in balance, you know?

It's like those painfully ethics 101 thought experiments like "a surgeon saves two lives then goes out and shoots a stranger to death, should he be punished?"

Except the media always gets it wrong, and he's never helped anyone

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The girl was definitely under some part of trrednp

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

ymgve posted:

thats slander

he does not eat the candy

Also he tweets a lot of sexism too

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
gently caress the skeptic's guide to the universe

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Bip Roberts posted:

I understand the motive for why someone would kill Epstein but what is the "he's alive and hiding" motivation besides to just load his body into an oil drum off site?

Dead man's switches are easy to implement in the internet era

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Bip Roberts posted:

Are they? What's he going to do, give someone a dvd of Clinton in a middle school and tell them not to release it until he dies and not give them a ton of leverage over him in doing that?

Seriously, if you have a virtual Linux box anywhere in the cloud, it could run a 6 line shell script on cron and reset every time you visit a web page.

Email links to predefined addresses after 2 weeks without visiting.

Any dumbass sysadmin could set it up in an afternoon