Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

eh, no big deal, a ton of buildings in miami kinda look like that

...:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Helsing posted:

Look guys, two D&D mods both being CIA assets does not a pattern make.

idgi

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

the ped-to-fed pipeline

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

gosh a whole bunch of witnesses keep getting cancer, rotten luck

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

incredibly weird to live in a world where people will publish heartfelt defenses of their slave-owning parents and a bunch of other people will publicly express support for them

although i guess there are weirder things

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

so there's a netflix doc about epstein due to release and i feel like i should watch it to see what the CIA front company has to say about a CIA op.

Netflix isn't a front, they pay their workers too much.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

the dems and crooked hillary destroying another small business

epstein was a job creator

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

i think you mean uncle rather than father

if your uncle is someone's brother, then so is your father :confused:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

busy day

https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1275236811061813248

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1275235580188606464

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Wasabi the J posted:

So they stretched out one episode of SAC into a movie?

it's from the manga you swine

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

Didn't Ellis get metoo'd

He did.

I still don't understand who Molly Crabapple is. I thought she was a musician but I guess I'm mixing her up with other people.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Robert Evans does not only say that regime change is good because he's paid to, i am conviced he believes it.

He seems afraid that if anything sufficiently cool happens in America there's no one who could invade us to save us.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

My favorite part of pro-Maduro-overthrow pundits is they can't ever point to a single terrible thing the guy has done. It's usually "wow, this guy is bad and so goddamned crazy, he thinks the CIA and Columbia are out to overthrow him!"

you can go to the Venezuela thread in d&d to find a bunch of people from there who have more specific complaints

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

nah. wrong kind of monomania.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

brace agrees with me :colbert:

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1280883501701541888

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Children are not sold by publicly traded companies via public websites.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

mdemone posted:

yeah but I mean...in this case it was an honest reaction on my part.

none of it was implausible on its face, given what we know about the various canal entities.

The q people are also honest, and not only is obviously implausible, it is exactly the same thing as pizzagate.

Children are not sold by publicly traded companies on publicly accessible websites. I will keep saying it for as long as I need to.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

very good sunday reading while we wait for the limited hangout: this prophetic essay on how the medium of the internet naturally lends itself to the message of the red-yarn wall, and this semi-companion piece on how the effect is magnified on leaked datasets.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

My go-to joke about overpriced poo poo used to be "Does it come with a free vcr?" and i admit it's nice to have an updated version

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

what an rear end in a top hat.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Another Bill posted:

it's a good sitcom except for all the parts where Hannibal Burress isn't on screen

ridiculous, he isn't even in the restaurant episode

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Seems to me that teens would know to have sex with each other even without media representation of sex-having teens, just like they know how to shoot up their schools without media representation of school shooters.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

night danger posted:

Sexualizing teens is gross but I don't think the Epsteins of the world needed Britney Spears as an excuse.

i think people who run down this alley believe it goes the other way: that elite pedophiles direct the celebrity industry (music, movies, models, etc) to normalize sexual attraction to children.

but i do not believe that either. i just think it's bad, not that nefarious forces are consciously directing it.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Elderbean posted:

Huh? A bloop of what?

that's a good question

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Shageletic posted:

kinda crazy to see this poo poo happen first hand. Russia to Roy afaik was like Japan to someone who likes anime. Where there were "right" women.

Except for his ex wife that ruuuuuuined his life.

E: weird that i cant find any of the vids i used to share about him getting owned tho.

So his ex wife was from Russia?

Did he ever seem capable of violence?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I dunno, if Ellen fukin Pao knew what he was about then I'm pretty sure it's an open secret for anyone who's above a certain level of wealthy

she knew because he had already been convicted and finished his sentence

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

the biotruth that you hear male pedophiles repeat about male pedophilia all the time is that their predatory desires and behaviors are natural, even universal.

in their "defense," patriarchal society reinforces this perception as much as it does a million other cases where people think they've noticed gendered behaviors.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

HELLO LADIES posted:

To clarify, I am absolutely not making any argument that pedophilia is natural because we all hosed at 11 on the veldt. I am specifically talking about paraphilia and consent-ignoring/violating predatory sexual behavior in males. Corpse fuckers and poo poo eaters are male, too, but I've never seen a libertarian make that argument.

My point was that they all live in societies which code sexual predation as male and have no way to control their observations for that. Actual researchers might study societies which don't, or make thought-provoking cross-species studies; you got any of those?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

also people's brains being annihilated by the forbidden knowledge of pedophiles running everything.

"that's why i hate this place: you eat your young"

everyone should watch it imo

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

I've had TS/SC clearance before, but it's meaningless, the C stands for "compartmentalized" and your compartment is always very small.

As far as I can tell the background check people did nothing, no one I gave as a reference ever claimed to be contacted by them.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

in what loving way did Dan White "allegedly" kill Moscone and Milk?

what a weird account.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

taqueso posted:

How long until the drone strikes on international terror organization antifa members start?

Bombing on US soil will wait until the tent cities get bigger, no-knock raids have already happened.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

nut posted:

Everything that's come out about MKULTRA suggests that using extreme torture produces dissociation in the victim. Work on Multiple Personality Disorder (now Dissociative Identity Disorder) in public science supports the assertion that exposure to extreme turmoil results in dissociation. Having broken many many people down, the iffier part to understand from what's available was whether or not the CIA learned ways to build up new personalities/memories in the tortured. PMJ has brought up the letter from Jolly West to Sidney Gottlieb suggesting that he had successfully reprogrammed a human.

Contextualizing what we know with a potential blackmail coercion program, you might suspect that targets of epstein's honeypots might have also experienced some extreme turmoil/dissociation (at least the individuals forced to participate/assuming some were forced to participate).

It's not a honeypot if you're forced to participate in it, so unless you meant Epstein's victims rather than his targets, accept that MKULTRA and collecting blackmail are different ops. The CIA wasn't reprogramming the people they sold coke too either.

The difference between believing something is evil and believing something is satanic is that satanic forces are of unitary purpose, working towards one goal with their every action, and also they are imaginary.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

nut posted:

whoah was looking for something to listen to for dutroux

buckle tf up

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

nut posted:

I dunno much about how occult and satanism fit into all of this stuff, it's part of why I'm reading the visup book.

It's two ways

First, the one I was talking about, where people like us, looking on the actions of the billionaire pedophiles ruling the world with a poo poo-eating grin, take a "satanic" view of their evil, where we think it's unitary, that everything they've ever done is interconnected and shares a single goal, and that they are behind everything bad, like tv shows we don't like. This is a natural mistake for anyone to make. Think of religious people and groups who say every single thing they don't personally like is a plot of satan. We've been doing poo poo like since before history.

The second way is newer, only as old as civilization: shared following of morals serves to bond groups publicly, but shared transgression against those can also bond smaller groups within the moral-bonded ones. If we all, even just metaphorically, commit a crime together, then we're all in it together. Elite transgression-bonded groups tend to develop mythologies that their elite status justifies or is justified by a "liberation" from the public morals. And there you go, laveyan satanism.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

everyone in this thread who hasn't already should read at least the first half (ie through The Yellow Sign) of The King In Yellow right goddamn now

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

cuppy tea posted:

If you actually read the book Media Control by Noam Chomsky it's passed off as sarcasm but it's actually an instruction manual.

You know that thing where people say "1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual!" well actually 1984 IS an instruction manual, look up how Orwell was an informant who snitched on fellow travellers.

instruction manuals don't need to be sold in bookstores, they're just distributed to relevant personnel.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

I did not know they dared to make a second adaptation of The 39 Steps after Hitchcock's.

But I did know this thread had a bad history of egging on the mentally ill for kicks.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

maria farmer must be the healthiest goddamn person in the world, epstein's butler was dead from this same cancer within a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Mister Speaker posted:

Didn't Veidt give a whole bunch of people cancer in Watchmen in order to make Doctor Manhattan look stupid?

yeah, and not the kind you eventually get better from.