Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

for some reason I was thinking today about that picture that went around Twitter of a woman that looked like Ghislaine with Jon-Benet Ramsey.

do we know what John Ramsey's Access Graphics company actually did? The cursory googling I did just describes them as a "computer distributor" and I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Reselling hardware to companies?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG2yLDKXum0

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Danger posted:

I can get down with the gun running gone wrong theory

can you expand on this? haven't heard that one before

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

I crack-pinged my best friend real good with that McVeigh thread lol. He's still talking about it

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

how is ghislaine still alive

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i sincerely thought this dude died like fifteen years ago

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

eyes wide shut is a masterpiece

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFoEwKVzyww

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Marzzle posted:

is there a name for the one where you actively try to get legitimately insane people talking about something to get normal folks to disbelieve it?

That's just disinfo, isn't it? i don't know if there's a more specific name for it. It's what they've been doing for 7+ decades with the UFOlogy community to very good results

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

does anybody here know anything about Donald DeFreeze and the SLA? lots of hearsay around him being an informant for the LAPD and maybe a CIA asset. i had read all about the SLA before but after going through this thread a lot of it seems really fishy

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

ugh

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

nut posted:

heard good things bout this

I actually heard the author on a podcast a month or two ago but I can't remember which one it was (wasn't a regular listen for me) but I recall it being pretty interesting. Admittedly, I dunno enough about the sla and defreeze stuff for it to have hit very hard.

thanks for this btw. If I get it (I probably will) I'll report back to the thread with the best bits

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

sorta missed most of the UFO chat but everyone should look at Bob Lazar and his story through the lens of this thread

I used to think he was just a complete liar but at this point I think he believes what he's saying. I think he was recognized as a useful idiot and was shown some bullshit things that he really wanted to believe in, and he's been doing the feds' disinfo work completely free for decades now

I guess he could just be a spook but I think his story would be a lot more coherent if he was

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lol I remember when the pandemic was young and people kept posting videos of Chinese people vomiting blood and staggering around on the streets, along with stories about bodies being burned by the tens of thousands and the military executing people in hospitals and poo poo

i wonder who was behind that stuff :thunk:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

the dudes reading the sulfur emissions from wuhan and calculating millions of dead burnt bodies was good content

this poo poo is so stupid

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Riot Bimbo posted:

*nods insanely*

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

reading Programmed to Kill and i want to die

thank you epstein thread

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

e: nevermind, answered my own question

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

mdemone posted:

It is not known who contacted the Perry jail, or how it was determined that they already had John Doe #1 in custody.

Around 48 hours after the explosion, a black helicopter transferred Timothy McVeigh to Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City. He sits in a cell with thick glass walls until his public defenders come to see him in the evening, Susan Otto and John Coyle.

He spends thirty minutes confessing in full, and the following day both Otto and Coyle ask the judge to remove them from the case.

(A couple of weeks later, when Stephen Jones becomes counsel for McVeigh's defense, upon the meeting of the lawyers, Otto will say "when you know everything I know, and you will soon enough, you will never think of the United States in the same way.")

On May 5 1995, Jones and McVeigh meet for the first time. Upon sitting down to the table, the first thing McVeigh says is "I'm not brainwashed."

Riot Bimbo posted:

*nods insanely*

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

what could be "extremely disturbing" at the bomb site that Yeakey saw but the other first responders and witnesses didn't?

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

they didn't even have to kill anyone for the 1/6 op, the media just decided for themselves that there were violent deaths. very efficient tbh

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Ham Cheeks posted:

If you had to sum up the CIA's true function(s) in a sentence or 2, what would you say?

1. taking out as many undesirables and possible sources of resistance (by breaking them down mentally and/or physically) as humanly possible

2. gathering intelligence to facilitate #1

edit: also I forgot who posted it but i really enjoyed the Mothman Prophecies post. good poo poo.

Low Desert Punk has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Apr 26, 2021

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

inferis posted:

is the reason jeffrey’s head is so big so the prosthetics will fit anyone?

it's true. i was jeffrey for three months in 2011

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

it really really irritates me that google has wiped the best 9/11 conspiracy videos off Youtube's search function so they're basically impossible to find

same for most conspiracy topics. such horseshit

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

lmao

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

tell me the ways that drugs are fun without mentioning a sentiment that is only valid in a capitalist system. “you get high” cant be one of them, unless you also explain why getting high is fun under the same restrictions

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

one of the worst posters here

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

was doing some very basic research on Eugene Landy, the quack "psychologist" that took Brian Wilson hostage and fried his brain with random meds for over a decade. He got his doctorate at University of Oklahoma while thread favorite Dr. West was chair of the psychiatry department there. The two move back to Los Angeles at pretty much the exact same time in the late 60s, and the only places I can find cited that Landy worked are clinics where Dr. West is on the board or otherwise has a prominent role

worth a google. the actor Gig Young was treated by Landy and killed his wife and himself a few years later

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's so loving blatant and nothing will ever be done about it

vote!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

polycritical posted: