Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

dem debates - > Marianne Williamson gains orb energy - > epstein finally arrested it's not a coincidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Siljmonster posted:

this theory is more real than pizzagate

and pizzagate is real!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

ikanreed posted:

Lol this trial is going to produce unambiguous evidence that the president is a child rapist and nothing will come if that fact

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

thinking about how trump could rape a child during the state of the union and democrats would hesitate to impeach him

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

nancy with the EPIC sarcastic clap during it though

while the clap was perceived as sarcastic, in fact she was congratulating trump for his open mindedness in raping a brown child instead of a white one

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

wow! I gross myself out!!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

why would you announce it if you weren’t gonna use it

They're announcing it in order to say he's not reformed because he still has all those pictures. Maybe we'll find out who he has blackmail on but I don't think they have to release it.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Breakfast All Day posted:

yeah, im sure everyones going down for this. the only reasno rich people havent been arrested and punished for their crimes up until this point in history was a lack of physical evidence. now we have it

- a dude reading the panama papers

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

What even was the panama papers? I missed most of the story

leaked documents with hard proof of offshore business entities being used for fraud and tax evasion, lots of politicians and billionaires named

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Bushiz posted:

The best hope for any kind of justice is that some NYPD/FBI pedo makes a copy of the blackmail for personal spank bank purposes before the originals get thrown into a demagnetizing woodchipper, then inadvertently sells the computer that has the backups on it to some rando on craigslist, who finds them and sends them to, like, jeremy scahill.

jeremy is the bitch of a billionare philanthropist he's not The One

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Chuka Umana posted:

if jimmy carter is caught up in all of this i'll lose all faith in humanity.

thinking about peanuts and crying

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

General Dog posted:

Lasseter flew

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

the blackmail bit seems more like epstein trying to seek protection rather than control people

why not both. also lol it worked

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

this is Graydon Carter, the former editor of Vanity Fair who burred evidence that Epstein is a pedophile

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm not saying he's a pedophile. not not saying he's a pedophile. just posting his picture in the epstein thread in cspam

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

GoluboiOgon posted:

peter thiel orchistrated a scheme to shut down gawker for calling him "totally gay" in print once.

lol that's not even true. thiel was able to publish in the new york times that gawker outed him (lol, he was not in the closet) but he was probably more angry about the reporting on how his post facebook investments have all been failures

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol they didn't need to be "tricked"

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Over Easy posted:

So when is everyone going to jail?

hahahaha

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Prav posted:

someone might die at least. so that's nice

probably a woman

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol

lmao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

all they talk about is Acosta who is important but lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

shame on an IGA posted:

It's not about loving kids it's about everyone knowing you're powerful enough to get away with loving kids

it's also about loving kids

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

guestimate posted:

Granted I'm a middle aged woman but I still don't get this supposed obsession by so many rich guys for sex with young kids.
Being honest here- its extremely deviant behavior

These vast networks and rings
Isn't this kinda unlikely?

I would be more shocked if they didn't exist, not that uncommon a -philia and rich people can get away with anything.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Not being a libertarian, i dont have encyclopedic knowledge of age of consent laws, but I seem to recall reading that 16 is legal in much (most??) Of the US. This should give you an idea of where the country is starting from in regards to this issue.

I tried dating a 19 year old when i was 26 (she messaged me on okcupid), and I had to turn down a second date w/explicit offers of sex because the maturity difference made me feel gross. I dont understand the appeal. Teens are really dumb.

billionaires are also very dumb

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Hodgepodge posted:

Probably a good time to consider the merits of "Geoff" as a spelling of his name.

he works for disney!! how has he not already changed his name!!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

a guy gets away with loving kids for two decades and this is the best they can do, shameful

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

at this point I’m assuming everyone on the planet is a child rapist except me

it's everyone who makes six plus figures

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

babypolis posted:

so basically the story, from what i can gather, is¨

epstein is a math genius who drops out of school and gets a job as a teacher at a prestigious high school. he plays the role of cool teacher and socializes way too much with his students, even showing up to parties. his behavior is even more creepy towards the ladies, who he flirts with constantly. then he starts dating students and thats where his monstrous proclivities develop. or that was his plan all along, it doesnt really matter

at some point epstein impresses some 1% parent and gets a job at bear stearns where he works with rich clients. now heres the part where im speculating: he meets some rich rear end in a top hat who wants to party. epsteins like sure! hell i can even get some hot young ladies to party with us! so he calls up some old students and rubs his hands. we all know what happens next. eventually he realizes he can make way more money from blackmail than finance and quits bear stearns to do it full time

30 years laters hes esnared basically the entire power structure of the us and here we are

I think this is basically it tho I question the "entire power structure" line it's just some significant figures (everyone has more trustworthy sources)

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

babypolis posted:

i mean hes got 2 presidents of the last 4 presidents

presidents ain't poo poo

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'll never be over how the guy who tried to kill Epstein is basically named Joe Jailhouse Assassin like it would be shocking if he wasn't in there to kill someone

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Eat This Glob posted:

just put the rape beds with the carpet and other evidence you destroyed. jfc, epstein, you're acting like this is your first child rape cover-up

if he was good at it we wouldn't be here

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

The most interesting thing to come out of that bungling is the revelation years later that the CIA def hid poo poo from them and imo that means the CIA probably had a hand in it because why else would you bother stymieing the investigation?

I'm not saying the CIA didn't kill JFK but like I can see the CIA doing that just because

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Willie Tomg posted:

Vertiginous, Awful, and Horrifying Paragraphs Read in 2019:

https://twitter.com/DonBeeggles/status/1159876394463182853

oh my god

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Ross DaouThot posted:

lmao i love how she just empties the clip into groening's corpse and then goes "he wasn't all that bad all things considered, the sketch was a nice gesture"

it reminds me a little of lori maddox, a groupie who talks about loving david bowie like it's the greatest night of her life and she was 15 at the time

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

well poo poo

https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/1160172238475337728

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

normies in my life are starting to learn about epstein and it takes all my restraint not to let my epstein brain show.

don't contain it let it show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

no!