Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Fiend posted:

Funny. I’d have thought the motivation for opening wiener book were the pictures.

A real sleeper in the weiner picture book category is Tim and Eric's Zone Theory. Was expecting none. Saw many.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Tubgoat posted:

Holy loving poo poo! :barf: Lede successfully buried!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Quarantine sucks. Take care, bro.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

drjuggalo posted:

don’t bully someone apologizing, that’s what the deep state wants us to do

Notice how our bigly wettest boy never does? Fighting the DEEP STATE.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Sometimes I feel bad for not reading more books, but then I see books like that and think, maybe I'm better off illiterate.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Tubgoat posted:

Sorry, Big Mouth is a pretty good cartoon aside from the copious amounts of succ.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
sorry
im too busy being disgusted by your moderating 7chan

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

papa horny michael posted:

I find it entirely believable. What sounds far-fetched about it?

Kinda funny what one will entertain when all societal authority figures have burned their credibility for power one's entire life...

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

papa horny michael posted:

Actually it's because he's hot

I've begged my wife for a chance to save Hunter's tortured soul.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

paul_soccer12 posted:

Glenn Greenwald

Greg Gutfeld

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Wasabi the J posted:

Nah man it's the MSM cabal and the Jews lizard people uhhh the CIA!

Not a politically motivated smear job that got fumbled so hard it goes into libel, it's gotta be a conspiracy!

And for that matter why is no one talking about how the moon might be made of cheese under the surface. No one is talking about this its strange how no one is debunking this stupid rear end claim line by line!

Like what if the cheese was under the moon rocks and dust? Obviously this hasn't been proven but no one has provided any evidence there's WHY there's not cheese under there, and there's so many people telling me it's not made of cheese without providing any proof!

(((They))) want you to think we found water on the moon.

It's the whey from the mooncheese.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

nut posted:

groperhaus

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Inverted Icon posted:

not sure how the idea that hypnosis is fake got started

through hypnosis

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gaupo Guacho posted:

im not sure I follow your posts, do you think the government did 9/11 in a false flag controlled demolition?

This should clear things up for you a bit.

Gaupo Guacho posted:

you're a gigantic tankie [r-word] but that's cool you're in good company on this here website. im sorry you don't understand what words mean you drooling imbecile. plz take your own life. thanks in advance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Trabisnikof posted:

Unfounded theory: Acosta was the asset, HST a hanger on, and the cia got Acosta killed

Acosta was killed, but not before he could be cloned to make a pliant US Attorney named Alex.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Theres a university named cornell
And there was a chris named cornell
Coincidence?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
And a chris named parnell but maybe thats donesnt matter

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

nomad2020 posted:

Jimmy Hoffa probably just moved to that island where JFK, Elvis,Tu-Pac, Epstein and the Sandy Hook crisis actors live.

Biden is a total robot, complete slave to the system.

Putting the dash in there makes his name look like an alien word. Perhaps the truth has been in plain sight all along.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Azathoth posted:

Okay we've officially reached peak posting about posters here. I've been discussing this with a few of you who have sent me PMs so I think I'm going to step in here and ask you all to officially cut it out. As one particularly astute person pointed out, we're getting into a bit of a self-perpetuating drama cycle and I'd like to dial it back. Going forwards, I'm going to start handing out 6ers a little more readily for this kind of thing, hopefully to draw discussion back towards the alien pedophile cabal that runs the world from the shadows and less towards each other. Nothing for posts made before this, since I had previously taken a more laisses faire attitude, but be aware that I'll be more strict from now on.

get there rear end

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

quote:

Nubile. Blondes. Wet with desire. Me in leather. A harness, if you like. And all eyes, Craig, are upon me, as I speak. "Ladies," I begin, "I am the love god Eros." They like that. "I intoxicate you. My spunk is to you manna from heaven."

Azathoth posted:

this, but said enthusiastically by Jim Ross

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

GreyjoyBastard posted:

I mean, it's a civil settlement, so the sum total of the Epstein estate's remedies consists of "demand she pay the money back". I'm also not entirely sure what happens re the settlement if she gets subpoenaed.

GJB, your actions, words and attitudes towards Tara Reade are disgusting. I will catch roundworms and make you eat my poo poo.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Futanari Damacy posted:

If I'm ever in court I want Mike Diana to be my courtroom sketch artist

Ben Garrison for me.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

"subway gladio" is a phrase that works on multiple levels

The only way to stop a subway gladio is with a subway gladius.

Legalize open sword carry.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Shear Modulus posted:

how many laptops does Hunter have

Thats what putins trying to find out

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
Free larry

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
The sheet metal foreman on my job introduced me to a new threat yesterday, though he wasn't clear on who's perpetrating it.

There are "microfibers" in bread that make their way to your balls and "destroy your manhood".

Stay woke.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Perry Mason Jar posted:

He's right lol there's microplastics in basically anything you can think of which of course includes bread
The second part is more conjecture but there's good scientific reason to conclude that microplastic contamination is driving lower sperm counts

If he called out anything else in addition, I'd give him credit. I know about microplastics.

He specifically said bread, though. Bread fibers took my manhood.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Shear Modulus posted:

Did you ask him if the fibers were always there? Are they in all kinds of bread or just certain kinds?

It's just today's bread. Also mtn dew makes you sterile so if he knew that he would have chugged it when he was younger so he could bust raw and have no kids.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

FFT posted:

he's probably talking about gluten lmao

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

growing up, you download a "bad" version of a song, but that's the only version you ever really knew so when you finally listen to the "correct" one on Spotify or whatever it feels weird and your mind is grasping for the Limewire copy

I have a copy of Aesop Rock's None Shall Pass that has 'This promo copy belongs to Magnon Walsh' about twice on every track, and I kept it instead of a clean version.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Zodium posted:

I did 9/11

I'll kill you for that.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Azathoth posted:

awww I liked Person of Interest

The only Person you need to be Interested in is Jesus Christ.

Let me tell you about another Cavizel movie...

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Azathoth posted:

i feel like him voluntarily associating with mel gibson in his crazyass jesus movie project was probably a red flag

You go where God sends you.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Petey posted:

I’m pretty densely socially networked with them and yeah my current prior until we see the court docs is that this was EA and inexperience run amok

Have you ever stopped to think you're networked with some extremely broken and malformed people?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Cached Money posted:

back, and to the left

i remember spongebob saying back, and to the left on the show

have i been mk'd or did that really happen?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

HJULTRA

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

when i was at fort bragg some guy got arrested by having his girlfriend advertise as a prostitute on craiglist and then he would just rob johns who showed up at the hotel and just let them go, i guess?

Shocking someone called the cops on this duo.

He wasn't SF proper but was in a special unit too

There was regular soldier committed crimes but i certainly don't remember monthly murders, things are going great I guess?

Also, I always heard rumors about guys working for cartels as a backup retirement plan and this cartels dont exist book is making me go hmmmmmmmmm

edit: also there was a urban legend that problems got buried out in those pine forests and if you were digging and found a buried green beret (the actual hat) to stop digging

why were you at ft bragg?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

when i was at fort bragg some guy got arrested by having his girlfriend advertise as a prostitute on craiglist and then he would just rob johns who showed up at the hotel and just let them go, i guess?

Shocking someone called the cops on this duo.

He wasn't SF proper but was in a special unit too

There was regular soldier committed crimes but i certainly don't remember monthly murders, things are going great I guess?

Also, I always heard rumors about guys working for cartels as a backup retirement plan and this cartels dont exist book is making me go hmmmmmmmmm

edit: also there was a urban legend that problems got buried out in those pine forests and if you were digging and found a buried green beret (the actual hat) to stop digging

update: i just realized that mistook your av for gradenkos. him being at fort bragg was confusing the poo poo out of me, but i remember you saying you were in the military.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

i just did normal army stuff but army bases are hotbeds for crime and every base i was on had its own collection of problems, though this ft bragg stuff the last couple years has been pretty wild

despite being a leyline for human suffering and insanity, im sure most people at bragg are just dudes trying to make it through their contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Futanari Damacy posted:

*science crew shows up to piledrive this post* while it may seem that there are physical locations in this world that magnify success and others that accrete suffering, and that the mechanism of control has constructed all its power centres to harness and invoke this energy for their own benefit- and housing for everyone else who isn't in the game are in totally geopathic locations- I assure you this is just a coincidence :o:

*tears in eyes*
thank you,,, sir