Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
I often wonder what the ones we never hear about are up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
My grandfather was in the DIA for years after WWII. Retired as a colonel, and lived in all kinds of interesting places; Berlin, Tehran, Moscow, Puerto Rico etc. Wish I knew more than that but mom ain't talking (I don't think she knows much tbh), and the one reference I can find to him in online archives is about how he was grumpy that no one was reading the internal DIA newsletter in the 60s.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
if epstein is just an identity, a concept, then maybe there's a little egg-shaped piece of epstein in all of us

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
you: n-no, you can't just call everything domestic gladio
me: *points to c-spam* domestic gladio

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

no, my son is also named Finbarr Toesland

smarxist posted:

here's some red meat for this thread, what even in the world?

https://www.kentik.com/blog/the-mystery-of-as8003/

I'm not a nerd, what does this mean? napkin math says the DOD is collecting half a petabyte (and growing) of random internet poo poo every second, up from ~1 gigabyte per second at the start of the year? a 500,000x increase??? Whyyyyy, like, why now?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Ham Cheeks posted:

If you had to sum up the CIA's true function(s) in a sentence or 2, what would you say?

I remember liking the wikileaks documentary "we steal secrets". Hint: it's not a wikileaks person who says that quote.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
yeah seriously. these aren't being "lost" by the CIA or some poo poo, someone stole a bunch of these and they're giving them to people in the hacker community. check that silias guy's feed - all his hacker friends are "finding" them.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
just lol if you think that literally everything you do on a device with a microchip isn't recorded somewhere, at the very least by the usa and china

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
you could do one of those iceberg diagrams just with iterations of 9/11 conspiracies

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
imagining him going down like the democracy manifest guy

GET your hands off my PENIS

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
the poo poo in Palestine made me randomly remember this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade

quote:

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director George Tenet testified before a congressional committee that the bombing was the only one in the campaign organized and directed by his agency

the only CIA bombing in the whole campaign, and oopsie-daisy! what a comedy of errors! haha, absolutely not trying to put any nascent china-us political thaw back on ice for a decade!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
lol didn't bezos briefly try to roll out the "lone genius in his garage" mythos a few years back

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
psst

kid

gimme $20 and i'll let you stare into infinity

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

StashAugustine posted:

I do think a major reason the Epstein affair went mainstream is the thirty minutes after Trump was elected where people cared about sexual assault before remembering Democrats do it too

i know you're speaking metaphorically, and this is probably tangential to the thread, but i think about the literal 30 minutes after trump was elected sometimes.

after it was clear he'd won, there was a long delay before he spoke, and he sounded cowed and restrained in a way that he never had up to that point. "complicated business", and a very precisely worded conciliatory statement about hillary that was just a phenomenal 180 from everything he'd said for the preceding year.

makes me think about the bill hicks bit about how when you win the presidency, the first thing that happens is you get taken into a room and shown the jfk assassination from an angle you've never seen before. but then he just went full trump for the next four years anyway, so i dunno.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
from the pics thread

https://twitter.com/LakotaMan1/status/1398792569790685184

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Riot Bimbo posted:

That's loving it. I dont care anymore God wipe this planet clean

They're workin on it

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
no problem buddy, here you go.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i know we're friends having fun here, but that instagram account is clearly fan run if you go back a few posts

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
domestic laddie-o

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
up yours braveheart

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
He's like if brace belden doubled down instead of getting sober

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
oh cool, i guess he'll be freed from wherever the gently caress dungeon he's in by the end of this week then, and live a long and happy life

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i know his cabal was kind of perpendicular to the main characters in this thread, but i wonder what secrets rumsfeld took to the grave

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i do not accede to admiralty law! as a free person, your license plate taxes do not apply to me! we scream as we run into the forest to mutter and fondle our guns.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
im a six-quart Fagor

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
lol at the thought of them wheeling him off the plane strapped to a handcart like hannibal lecter

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

gh0stpinballa posted:

I'm trying to make Lombardi type network maps, I will share some when I finish. I thought I would start w Manson but it is way too hard, think I'll start with something simpler.

finally this thread gets to the photos & red string on a corkboard stage

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
lol who is supposed to "control" stonehenge? like what's the conspiracy here? is this mudflood poo poo?

stonehenge has been thoroughly hosed with for all of its 5000 years, and has likely meant completely different things to different people through history and pre-history. we're just the latest

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
right but it's not exactly a secret. like you can go back and look at photos of the various attempts at "reconstruction" from the 1870s onward, I think there's a plaque that covers it at the actual site iirc. which is why I said it smells like mudflood poo poo; ie people who seem to live in a world where pre-1900 is unknowable antiquity and books don't exist or are entirely fabricated.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
2001 premiered on the day MLK jr was killed

not really but it was like a day off so IT COUNTS

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
goon project: we should buy some crisis actors

not sure what to use them for yet, someone make a wiki with ideas

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
turn left epstein thread. NOOOO

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
script pitch for iannucci or chris morris or someone:

pizzagate is real, but the actual conspiracy is with the dairy industry, to move cheese and keep the subsidies flowing

it's just a coincidence that they're all loving kids too.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
working on a secret project

DO NOT ASK WHAT THE PROJECT IS

is there any connection at all between jeff sessions and epstein? like any reason he would help, say, cover poo poo up?

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

The Voice of Labor posted:

any options for people who can't stand bryce?

*extreme vocal fry* BRYCE! That is cray-see!

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
forumid=7 was a controlled demolition

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
why not give the interview?

i mean, mayyyybe this prince andrew thing will go somewhere and prove me wrong, but it's not like these people generally face consequences for anything they say in the public domain.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
that's not an either/or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i don't think anything posted on the leftist subforum of a dead comedy website is going to threaten the leaders who failed us