Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Wasn't Freeh also involved in Dershowitz's plagiarism of " From Time Immemorial" 'investigation'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

nah the attitudes in the past were appalling, basically if the girl was 13 or above society more or less considered her fair game. every rockabilly in the 50s was banging 14 year olds on the reg and people were like ho boy what a character.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old first cousin once removed while he was 22, after all.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nah, Spacey inherited Epstein's business so he was just lining up pipelines of business.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

She's going to have the Provisional IRA deal with Andrew like she dealt with Dickie Mountbatten and Diana? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Apraxin posted:

meanwhile in australia:
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1247321392053354496the highest-ranking member of the catholic church ever to be convicted of sex crimes has his conviction overturned by their supreme court and will be set free immediately; all seven judges ruling that his conviction was invalid because 'the jury didn't properly look at the evidence, if they'd looked at the evidence properly they wouldn't have convicted him'.

not even loving kidding:

"Trial by jury, but the jury is irrelevant if I don't like the verdict." - :hmmyes: , Truly justice isn't a bullshit lie.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The official press release:

quote:

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
Southern District of New York
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, June 8, 2020
Statement Of U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman Responding To Statement Issued Today By Law Firm Representing Prince Andrew
Today, Prince Andrew yet again sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate with an ongoing federal criminal investigation into sex trafficking and related offenses committed by Jeffrey Epstein and his associates, even though the Prince has not given an interview to federal authorities, has repeatedly declined our request to schedule such an interview, and nearly four months ago informed us unequivocally – through the very same counsel who issued today’s release – that he would not come in for such an interview. If Prince Andrew is, in fact, serious about cooperating with the ongoing federal investigation, our doors remain open, and we await word of when we should expect him.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Looking forward to Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. being indicted shortly for riding the Lolita Express, with Ghislaine Maxwell as the star witness.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Gaupo Guacho posted:

sometimes i think goons are the only other ones who aren't paedo sickos.

:aatrek:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1279814327776624640

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

:hmmyes: Spouting out about how much you know where the buried (children's) skeletons are definitely will not result in joining Epstein in Hell sooner rather than later...

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I've seen a video that had someone operating on a living person (allegedly a prisoner in China) in open air to remove their organs involuntarily, their body was stationary but their head was rolling around in distress, it was totally hosed

Sounds as legit as the Iraqi incubator story!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Not really sure what the 'end goal' of attempting to whack a Federal District Court judge was in a civil action related to Deutsche Bank ignoring massive money laundering going on in the bank itself rather than Epstein/Maxwell, the Russians, cartels, whomever directly. The cartels didn't whack the judge involved in the Wells Fargo settlement related to their money laundering blind eyeness about a decade ago.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

MysteriousStranger posted:

It's pretty open there, just like the slaves building everything housed in shipping containers. They don't really try to hide it at all. If you go to places like Africa or the ME, they straight up don't give a gently caress.

Wasn't there a recent story about a bunch of Saudi tropps doing training in the US that were kicked out of the country after they were all caught with tons of CP?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Paying tribute to his fellow pedo friend, Steven Pinker, with that Phil Spector-ish hairdo.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Love the painted-on eyebrows for TRUMP.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

why haven't we seen ghislaine's mug shot?

Trying to "Weekend at Bernie's" her.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lokar posted:

this is great because we have multiple conspiracy theories just melting into each other

RFK Jr. basically being a Bircher/General Jack Ripper is great!

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao that the Kennedys are all either dead or insane

Always have been.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Chad Jihad posted:

Mattress firm conspiracy is basically there seems to be way too many mattress firm stores in too close proximity to each other to be financially viable, so, you know, drugs money laundering etc etc

To be fair, Steinhoff International's leadership did engage in money laundering/securities fraud, so this is actually true. TRUMP!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Doctor Jeep posted:

how have so many people met these two freaks

Manhattan's a pretty small island, all things considered.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Is Hillary Clinton the Dexter of sex traffickers...? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

lowtax wouldve made a great congressman

A true successor to Budd Dwyer.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Barrett is a big Murray Rothbard fan - cool, cool.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

multistability posted:

Well, what else would they be doing?

multistability posted:

Epstein...lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

the market likely isn't the exact place it jumped since it was detected in human blood samples taken in eg Washington state before the initial wuhan outbreak

Well, yes, because it started in Fort Detrick.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Laterite posted:

Epstein content! Getcher Epstein content right heah!

"What’s perhaps most interesting in my findings about Jenkins—not the alleged sex trafficking ring, nor the suspicious charity fundraising—can be summarized in a solitary quote from a 2010 profile. And no, it’s not the one where she likens herself to a “transvestite” when looking at older photos. In this one, she discusses her reinvention from Sanela, a young, poor refugee from war-torn Bosnia, to Diana—named for the goddess of the hunt.

“That girl, Sanela, I didn’t want to know her anymore because she had so much on her shoulders. So I invented Diana—all smiley and happy, beautiful, charming.” Sanela, she later admits, “doesn’t really approve of Diana.”

:catstare:

The Real Housewives of Sex Trafficking.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

It's funny because this post is how I learned about what's going down with the worst admin on the site right now

Wasn't Fluffdaddy involved with Koala's March grift? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

more like the paper with a record of hitler liking and torture approving

Wait, so Lord Rothermere also owned The Grey Lady? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

I don't know if any other thread is talking about Alex Murdaugh but it came up here so I'm posting about it here.

My wife has been following the case, which means I've also been following the case, and the thing that nags at me is the way the prosecution reframed Paul and Maggie Murdaugh. The son killed someone by drunk driving a boat, and likely also killed one other peer for being gay, and the wife was complicit in the coverups that she and Alex pulled off to protect their son, as well as themselves in their various illegal activities, but in the courtroom, Paul is "fun-loving", and Maggie is "a sweet girl"

And, I get it, that's the prosecution's job, and a lot of your personal failings can get set by the wayside if you get murdered in cold blood, but the revisionism bugs me.

It's basically a trap since if the defense tried to attack the presentation, they'd be incriminating Alex Murdaugh in those crimes (since they have to concede his involvement in bribing cops, hiring cleaners, etc.) to 'de-prettify' his dead wife and one of his two sons (although that son was already on trial and some incriminating poo poo was about to be brought up around the time Alex whacked him and the waifu). The two part "American Greed" on Murdaugh (which ended at the trial itself) was pretty :stare: with all the crazy crimes Murdaugh was involved in and the fact he was willing to commit more to try and cover-up his honest services fraud.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/julianfeeld/status/1642122704701759488

We can close this thread down now, folks.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1658288584468881408?t=pBtiK9pJ2ca2TNU9Amk4LQ&s=19

Dril should repost his advice to Alan Dershowitz, IMHO.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"Just an average embezzlement and laundering transfer out of my dead first wife's estate through a convicted felon intermediary finance guy, never you mind."

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Andrew learned well.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1676697739864702976

AI is MKUltra, confirmed.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Human.Frank posted:

The paranoid drunks line comes from the heads of the CIA who were trying to discredit people who claimed to have experienced Havana syndrome, so people who say that poo poo are parroting the official CIA narrative. Personally, I like to think twice before holding the same views as creepy fucks like that but who am I to tell others what to think, I can only criticize their posts.

Broken Clock, OP.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Is he registered under FARA...? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

FirstnameLastname posted:

frosted flake post guess where robert Maxwell wes born

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solotvyno

Robert Maxwell was Stepan Bandera's bastard son, you say? :thunk:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Endman posted:

oh well if the media is saying it is

The Media was right about Bat Boy (he went on to become Governor and then US Senator of Florida), OP.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

fanfic insert posted:

shes dead but they have all the non-blood royals film these kinds of videos every now in then, just in case its needed

Yeah, she was buried with Brenda and the Corgis as per Brenda's will.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Would have been more interesting if he asked about Jimmy Savile being there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

WheelDeal posted:

Um, did anyone notice this?

Yeah, his horcrux (Kissinger) died recently so he's now vulnerable. Bing bong, so simple!