Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

this stove is incredibly rude I don't know why we came here

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
WHERE THE DEER AND THE ANTELOPE PLAY

vanisher

you don't sing a song at a shout fight

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
gonna set up a restaurant/bar next door called SHOUTEYS where we have awful loving theme nights like SHOUTRAGEOUS SATURDAY STANDUP full of just the most wretched swamp thing rear end regressive MAGA hat style honkey blowjobs getting up on our way-too-much-gain mic and single PA whhich was blown out YEARS ago when i got drunk and played Def Leppard too loud, and the jokes these unrepentant backwater throwback style shriner charity hospital sons of bitches will make?

oh. oh, lord. a bilious flood of unceasing hatred and bigotry so pure of form that it dances through the air, like some mischevious kobold druid animated a fart.

the only people working will be utterly unqualified and untrained high school girls who qualify via both being of the volleyball team and willing to work in tight shorts. every free square foot of space is occupied by a cop, breakdancing, guns ablaze by "accident." this continues even when we're closed. the exterminators can do nothing for their jurisdiction died with their childhood dreams.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
there will be a television. on EVERY wall. all sports possible at every waking minute. the bathroom will be a curved TV leading into a central trough, which consumes all

crimes

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The matrix but all the slow mo shots are just closeups of mouths moving

Manifisto

Drink-Mix Man posted:

The matrix but all the slow mo shots are just closeups of mouths moving

do you think those are words you're saying now?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

Carry a tiny stick and scream at the top of your lungs.

Lmao

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
This range is only 50 meters so I can't bring my hard R

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a concealed and carry permit to whisper...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Drink-Mix Man

My mouth had to be registered as a deadly weapon ;)

Space Taxi
Vietnam vet says with a thousand yard stare, "Yeah, I was over there. Got in a shouting match with the enemy. He called me some really mean names. Hurt my feelings real bad and all they gave me was this stinking purple heart."

*throws medal in the river*

Goons Are Gifts

We were just standing there, talking about how cool our pets are and what we will do with our wives once we get home. No one expected a sniper at this range. We had no chance. None at all. He hit us with the most precise and most brutal your mom jokes from miles away.

The Navy SEALS taught us to deal with pain, but not like this.
At that day we left the base as soldiers, but we came back as broken men.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

canyoneer posted:

some of those that work forces
are the same with loud voices

:five:

FreshCutFries

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

So get up get, get get down
911 is a croak in yo town
Get up, get, get, get down
Late 911 hardly makes a sound

FreshCutFries

angry that I went to the shouting range instead of the shooting range but unsure what to do about it because they just keep charging me.

FreshCutFries

that episode of the Simpsons where Bart strings fifty (50) megaphones together but it's me at the shouting range, cavalierly disregarding the three (3) megaphone policy

FreshCutFries

drill instructor calling everyone maggots, weaklings, momma's boys, etc. before teaching them how to properly do a lip roll

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Thingyman posted:

drill instructor calling everyone maggots, weaklings, momma's boys, etc. before teaching them how to properly do a lip roll

Drill sergeants killing recruits like Freman in Dune only they don't need weirding modules

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I BEEN TOLD!
AIN'T NONE OF YOU IS GETTING OLD!
I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S BEEN SAID!
IF I YELL TOO LOUD YOU'LL ALL BE DEAD!

SOUND OFF!

*silence because everyone's dead**

Chill Sergeant: See, that's why I only ever whisper to you guys, because I care about you. Now please walk quietly and let's get away from this carnage

Drink-Mix Man

I have no mouth and I must scream. God drat mandatory waiting periods.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Stoner Sloth

Drink-Mix Man posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Finger Prince

I went to a shouting range in Nevada once that let you shout full auto. None of this Ah! Ah! AH! AH! AH!, just full on AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!! Awesome. My friend went to Cambodia and he went to a range there where they'd let you shout an actual F-bomb! He said it was kind of creepy though, because you know that pretty much all of the words they have there to shout have been used to hurt someone's feelings at some point.

canyoneer

airport security took me aside for extra screening. i guess my trumpet case does look a lot like a megaphone

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
That time in that movie about those Greek guys and that one guy said THIS IS SPARTA! And then that other guy falls backwards into the well.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/infinite_scream/status/1148950991997480960?s=20

google THIS

In 1959 The Isley Brothers told yet another sordid tale of love turned to murderous obsession.

super sweet best pal

My superpowers protect me from words but I worry that criminals might discover my weakness to sticks and stones.

canyoneer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyOTklJtK7g

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bisexual makes a pun, does finger guns, murders entire room

crimes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
any experienced shouter knows to avoid a dirty mouth

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

people call me obsessive but i brush my mouth out with mouth cleaner twice a day,evrn when i don't go to the range

ty manifisto

google THIS

I know what you're thinking. "Did he shout six insults or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Forty-Yo Momma, the most powerful smack-talker in the world, and would blow your feelings clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel an immutable sense of self-esteem?" Well, do ya, punk?

Macnult

shaolin shouting boxing, and the wu tang swear style.
if what you say is true, the shaolin and the wu tang could be dangerous

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Drill Sergeant: IS THE LINE READY? THE LINE IS READY! FIRE!

**recruits yelling at their respective targets**

Drill Sergeant: CEASE FIRE! CEASE FIRE!

**Drill Sergeant checks the recruit's targets downrange**

Drill Sergeant: Recruit! Set your sights two clicks down!

Recruit: YES, DRILL SERGEANT!

Drill Sergeant **reflexively ducking**: HIT THE DIRT! HIT THE DIRT! **everyone hits the dirt and falls to the ground**

Recruit (turning his head downrange) SORRY, DRILL SERGEANT!

Drill Sergeant: YOU WILL KEEP YOUR WEAPON POINTED DOWNRANGE AT ALL TIMES!

Recruit: YES, DRILL SERGEANT!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Sir, I need to see your permit for those gamer words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
You sir have insulted my honour. I challenge you to a duel. Will it be swords, pistols or shouts?