Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
all you GOD DAMNED targets gotta do the DUMBEST thing possible at EVERY GOD DAMNED MINUTES

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
friendly fire incident, i was attempting to ask my child in the back yard what they wanted to eat for snackytimes and raised my voice one decibel too high.

the NRA already paid my bail

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
iron man but his foot and hand jets are mouths which are just fuckin, screaming

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
gonna set up a restaurant/bar next door called SHOUTEYS where we have awful loving theme nights like SHOUTRAGEOUS SATURDAY STANDUP full of just the most wretched swamp thing rear end regressive MAGA hat style honkey blowjobs getting up on our way-too-much-gain mic and single PA whhich was blown out YEARS ago when i got drunk and played Def Leppard too loud, and the jokes these unrepentant backwater throwback style shriner charity hospital sons of bitches will make?

oh. oh, lord. a bilious flood of unceasing hatred and bigotry so pure of form that it dances through the air, like some mischevious kobold druid animated a fart.

the only people working will be utterly unqualified and untrained high school girls who qualify via both being of the volleyball team and willing to work in tight shorts. every free square foot of space is occupied by a cop, breakdancing, guns ablaze by "accident." this continues even when we're closed. the exterminators can do nothing for their jurisdiction died with their childhood dreams.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
there will be a television. on EVERY wall. all sports possible at every waking minute. the bathroom will be a curved TV leading into a central trough, which consumes all

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
bisexual makes a pun, does finger guns, murders entire room

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Spanish Manlove posted:

Sir, I need to see your permit for those gamer words

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt