Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

long ago the National Ranting Association used to be all about education and lessons and stuff but they've really gone off the rails lately

google THIS posted:

Mumblers have been outlawed ever since the Asphinctersayswhat Massacre.

Splatmaster posted:

I yelled at the Sheriff, but I didn't yell at the Deputy.

Oh, no.

google THIS posted:

Not a single person with PTSD is complaining about what I'm yelling, ya that's what you call trigger discipline.

lost my old email posted:

i open carry a megaphone as is my god given right

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Don't bring a polite and moderate volume to a shouting match.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I have no mouth and I must scream. God drat mandatory waiting periods.

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

War is yell.