Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Not a single person with PTSD is complaining about what I'm yelling, ya that's what you call trigger discipline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Mumblers have been outlawed ever since the Asphinctersayswhat Massacre.

google THIS

Carry a tiny stick and scream at the top of your lungs.

google THIS

Shakily turning on my phone's microphone and holding my Bluetooth speaker to the side of my head, tears in my eyes as I prepare my best Howie scream.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jul 9, 2019

google THIS

Reading aloud from a high capacity magazine.

google THIS

YELLING IN THE NAME OF

google THIS

Yelling in the name of

google THIS

Those who cried are justified
We ruined their naps, with our noisy shouts

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I have no mouth and I must scream. God drat mandatory waiting periods.

google THIS

In 1959 The Isley Brothers told yet another sordid tale of love turned to murderous obsession.

google THIS

I know what you're thinking. "Did he shout six insults or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Forty-Yo Momma, the most powerful smack-talker in the world, and would blow your feelings clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel an immutable sense of self-esteem?" Well, do ya, punk?

google THIS

War is yell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Loudspeaker dropped from the Enola Gay: MUCH...LIKE...YOUR...POSTING!!!