Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
my sleeping rig is pretty sweet not gonna lie.

ever notice how it feels good to sleep while moving? as in like a car? not the position but the motion.

so my bed goes underground when I go to bed and underground is a huge circular track. it's an underground tunnel with those soft orange lights that aren't crazy bright. I always get sleepy in tunnels with those kinds of lights so I installed those lights. They get gradually dimmer as my bed whooshes around the track so that they don't interfere with sleep.

the pillow is also blessed by a fairy and never gets warm!

also there's currently no way for my bed to resurface sooooo i'm posting from my bed race track! actually getting kind of sleepy again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

*slaps headboard*
yeah this baby's got about 350 sheep-power. it'll take you from full blown mania to the deepest borough of comfy town in 2.8 seconds flat.

FreshCutFries

Thingyman posted:

*slaps headboard*
yeah this baby's got about 350 sheep-power. it'll take you from full blown mania to the deepest borough of comfy town in 2.8 seconds flat.

bonus points if this is in troy baker's ocelot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zITkcoFXeHs

take the moon

by sebmojo

Thingyman posted:

*slaps headboard*

hehe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I sleep at the shouting range.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

It's great because no one can tell if you're having a nightmare or not.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Splatmaster posted:

I sleep above a shouting range and below another shouting range.

alnilam

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I sleep above a shouting range and below another shouting range.

av / post combo

ty manifisto

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
my sleeping rig isn't exactly bedroom legal, if you catch my drift

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Peanut Butter

Wee mannie
All that investment and you're not gonna lie??

Peanut Butter fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jul 12, 2019

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I also have a lava bed which is like a water bed you can figure it out

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i made a typo and accidentally bought a walter bed

thanks Manifisto!

Plant MONSTER.

how is that working out for you? I always wanted to try The Walter Bed Experience but not sure

Plant MONSTER.

does it smell bad as they say in the reviews?

Goons Are Gifts

That surely is quite Harry.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Plant MONSTER. posted:

does it smell bad as they say in the reviews?

worse but you get used to it

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
be careful though. if you forget to lock your doors you WILL find stray walters in it

thanks Manifisto!

Space Taxi
I overclocked my bed to get 10 REM cycles per hour. She gets pretty hot but I'm thinking of going for a water-cooled solution. I hear you can crank those waterbeds up to 13 REMs/h easy.

Plant MONSTER.

hey have you guys heard of "sleeping sauce"? where can I buy it? mods please don't ban me if it's against the rules.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
sleeping sauces, while not against the rules, are a delicate territory, so tread lightly. we dont need another slumbernnaise debacle

thanks Manifisto!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I have a Kraft Mat-Tic Chrono-Justable Sleeping Apparatus.

You can adjust your coordinates in spacetime to acquire the ultimate sleeping position.

BONUS:

If you get a bad night's sleep or if it's interrupted, use the goback feature to go back in time and get a do-over on your lost snooze time!

Try at home for free- if you don't like it, send it back to a time before you used it; so you don't have to remember the fact you didn't like it.

Winifred Madgers

i have a fan blowing on me and a second fan for. noise, and two backup fans and an a/c. i have a foam mattress and a foam pillow and an air horn for an alarm, basically all around im a big air guy. some would say I'm a blowhard and i fart too much, well to them I would say ok but whts your point?

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

mailorder bees! posted:

sleeping sauces, while not against the rules, are a delicate territory, so tread lightly. we dont need another slumbernnaise debacle

there's always the one loud vocal fan of miracle snooze

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
everyone knows how blue light is bad for your sleep, that's why I avoid all screentime two hours before bedtime and beam this a high intensity red laser into my face.

Plant MONSTER.

I tried binaural beets for sleep but it made my pee red

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

canyoneer posted:

there's always the one loud vocal fan of miracle snooze

its way too contentious a topic. besides, everyone knows hollan-doze is the best one anyway

thanks Manifisto!