Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
Yeah honestly The Forges had a really bad reputation before I went into it and then the episode ended and I was left thinking, "oh, that didn't actually seem bad at all."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Mordja posted:

They look almost exactly like HL2 antlions, only made of glass.

Yeah, exactly. That's literally the first thing I thought of when I saw them. They remind me so much of the Ant Lions that if you were to tell me that they somehow just imported that part of the game into AMID EVIL and then rigged the skeletons to a slightly different retextured model, I would probably believe you.

Arrhythmia posted:

Any FPS weapon that sticks enemies to walls is automatically better than the ones that don't

This is one of the reasons why Painkiller's Stakegun remains one of my favorite FPS weapons. That, and the fact that it also has a grenade launcher, and you can launch grenades and intercept them with stakes that turn the projectile into a rudimentary missile that pretty much always feels cool to pull off.

Cream-of-Plenty fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jul 22, 2019