Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Geronimo. Geronimo. Geronimo. Geronimo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

*turns around every five seconds or so, except during the chorus*

google THIS

(confused) But Mr. Cobain, if you're directly asking me to do it doesn't that imply consent?

alnilam

*security dragging nude person off the raised stage at a play* james brown told me to, HE TOLD ME TO

ty manifisto

google THIS

*waves my hands apathetically*

google THIS

*increases the intensity, quality, and efficiency of my work in hopes of a proportionate increase in strength*

google THIS

*Technologic comes on* :negative:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

*waves my hands apathetically*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Kriss Kross and Daddy Mac made me jump.

Twice.

joke_explainer

Okay, okay, I'll take you to the river. Geeze.

Goons Are Gifts

joke_explainer posted:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

joke_explainer posted:

artoke

That seems like a pretty nice sweater, but I guess I'll hold that thread. Wait, where are you going?

Korean Boomhauer
okay i get it, its hot here. i'll turn up the air conditioner, just put your clothes back on

Stoner Sloth

Unexpectedly running into old friends while out on my horse, which embaressingly hasn't even been washed!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Robot Made of Meat

What if I want to take my hat off? I don't even LIKE hats! Sheesh!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

redm

[sweats nervously while listening to hey ya by outkast and tightly gripping a vial of nitroglycerin]

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Do WHAT to the police? I hardly know 'em.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(game of thrones spoilers) I think the Night King took Vanilla Ice's signature song a little too far

Goons Are Gifts

Well, I can bring you love and I can get you high, but I really cannot see how to bring you both at once. How does that even work?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I consume raw coal; It will fuel me for the coming journey. I also imbibe large quantities of water; this too is an important component for what I am about to attempt. I line up me feet with the tracks, and ignite the coal within me. Soon, I can feel the steam building as the water inside of me boils. My feet rise, then fall- slowly at first, then faster and faster. I am now moving.

I'm doing it.

I'm doing the locomotion...

google THIS

Well, whaddayaknow? It is in a book.

Drink-Mix Man

Splatmaster posted:

I consume raw coal; It will fuel me for the coming journey. I also imbibe large quantities of water; this too is an important component for what I am about to attempt. I line up me feet with the tracks, and ignite the coal within me. Soon, I can feel the steam building as the water inside of me boils. My feet rise, then fall- slowly at first, then faster and faster. I am now moving.

I'm doing it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

day 394: still no sleep. have finally completed a full count of all sheep; unfortunately i have run out of sheep to count.

Voting Floater

*puts hands up*
(is a single lady)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...let's do CHUCK!

Chuck, Chuck, Bo-Buck

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

xcheopis

Ugh, this headache will drive me mad. This can't be good for my health.

Drink-Mix Man

I wish they would play more Hanukkah songs in the mall. Having to insist on having a wonderful Christmastime every year is making the mishpokhe think I'm meshugga.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Psychiatrist: So tell me how I can help you today.

Patient: It's that song. It was so seductive and inviting, I couldn't resist

Psychiatrist: Tell me more...

Patient: You know the one, by the Symbol.

Psychiatrist: I... I don't understand.

Patient: You know, the Symbol. He did Purple Rain...

Psychiatrist: OH! You mean Prince!

Patient: *sighing* Yes, of COURSE I meant Prince.

Psychiatrist: But... what does Prince have to do with your visit today?

Patient: He suggested that I... no, I can't even talk about it. It's too risky.

Psychiatrist *handing patient pen and paper*: Here, write it down?

Patient *taking pen and pad*: *scribbles something down on paper* Here you go.

Psychiatrist *reading note*: Ah. Ok. Yeah... I suspected as much.

*pulls out phone and searches for something, after a brief moment sound comes out*

Prince's "Let's Go Crazy" plays. Both doctor and patient go on a drug-fueled rampage on Dairy Queens and Burger Kings, compelling everyone there to go crazy and engage in a food orgy to honor their fallen Prince

Macnult

sorry to wake you up, but i'm about to go go

Macnult

moving my horses from the front of the barn to the back

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

I'm doing it.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Drink-Mix Man

I don't know how this saves a horse, but you sure do give good piggy back rides, pardner

Drink-Mix Man

*Hires a nature documentary crew to tape the evening's intercourse*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeUBwpx8FEg

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jul 15, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

redm

doctor ive been blacking out and i think i need help, you see i cant coherently remember what took place this morning in between me getting out of my bed and putting on a little makeup is there a chance i could be hiding something?

sig by Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Things I won't do:

-Sleep in the subway
-Sleep in the pouring rain
-I won't rush to get old
-Blame it on the sunshine, moonlight or good times
-But I won't do that

Things I will do:

-Take my time young man
-Take it in my stride
-Not rush to get old
-Live my life
-Blame it on the boogie
-Get down and boogie oogie oogie
-The Hokey Pokey
-Anything for love
-Stomp (all night. In the neighborhood. Because it feels alright.)
-Freak out (and say "Chic")
-Stomp (this time because George Clinton said to)
-Bang my head
-Feel the noise
-the Boot Scoot Boogie
-the Electric Slide
-the knuckle shuffle on the piss pump thanks for reading this far! I was seeing if you were paying attention
-Stop, wonder what that sound is, and along with everyone else look what's going down
-Do it (until I'm satisfied. Whatever it is. I gotta do it. Do it. Do it 'til I'm satisfied)
-Walk on sunshine

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
someday it will all pay off for me

after all my searching, i will find the heart of gold

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i'm laying on the ground, but can't find a dinosaur or leash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
bono: i still haven't found what I'm looking for

me: well it's always in the last place you look

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.