Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

joke_explainer posted:

Okay, okay, I'll take you to the river. Geeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Well, I can bring you love and I can get you high, but I really cannot see how to bring you both at once. How does that even work?

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Doctor: (puts on latex gloves and picks up forceps) So how did this happen again?

Me: (sheepishly lying on the exam table propped up on my elbows) Well, I'll be honest, doc. He didn't specify up what I should stick them, but this seemed fairly implicit.

Doctor: I see. (makes a face as the first of many cookies clatters to the tray)

Goons Are Gifts

Slow down please, just because it's the highway, it doesn't mean you can speed like that. There are still rules and laws and also it's dangerous, the destination does not matter here.