Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Do WHAT to the police? I hardly know 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

Splatmaster posted:

I consume raw coal; It will fuel me for the coming journey. I also imbibe large quantities of water; this too is an important component for what I am about to attempt. I line up me feet with the tracks, and ignite the coal within me. Soon, I can feel the steam building as the water inside of me boils. My feet rise, then fall- slowly at first, then faster and faster. I am now moving.

I'm doing it.

I'm doing the locomotion...

Drink-Mix Man

I wish they would play more Hanukkah songs in the mall. Having to insist on having a wonderful Christmastime every year is making the mishpokhe think I'm meshugga.

Drink-Mix Man

I don't know how this saves a horse, but you sure do give good piggy back rides, pardner

Drink-Mix Man

*Hires a nature documentary crew to tape the evening's intercourse*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

Alright, I'm here. Came as I was when I heard the song. Sorry I'm wet and nude, I was in the shower.