Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Well, that's... certainly an inexplicable change, at least at this time. I wonder how that'll pan out later on throughout the game? I can kind of see where they might be going with Merluvlee as an info broker, but I'm wondering what it was that meant she couldn't just stay as a psychic.

I remember the Star Temple from Pro Mode! I thought it was a very pretty setpiece, although back then I had an old laptop that would chug when entering the location. I should try finishing it now, now that I have a better computer, or else just switch to Master Quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I remember seeing a vanilla PM video where someone cheesed the final Master fight by spamming Stone Caps to protect Mario, and charging Goombario up 25 times so he could one-shot with Headbonk. I'm glad that even with all the changes, something in the same spirit is still possible in MQ. :allears: