Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
because my hamds shake too badly for people to know whether i'm writing a 1 or a 7, and also i can't tell letters and numbers apart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

cda i sent you my manuscript in confidence and this is how you repay me

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit
I keep telling you 007: 420 ZOO is a great concept for a novel but it's not a good title

beer pal

most people outgrow the impulse to adorn their handwriting with superfluous decoration. the Finns, however, are stuck in perpetual adolescence.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Finger Prince

Bønd, James Bønd

ØØ7

vanisher

feeling attacked when someone says to dot your Is and cross your Ts

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

just imagine having such trash handwriting that you need to do the little decorative squiggly line under your signature to brighten it up

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

just imagine having such trash handwriting that you need to do the little decorative squiggly line under your signature to brighten it up

my handwriting is trash but no amount of squiggly decorative lines will fix it.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Twenty Four

cda posted:

I keep telling you 007: 420 ZOO is a great concept for a novel but it's not a good title

I want this to be real lol

cda

by Hand Knit
M turned to Bond. "We've called you here for a very special mission Double Oh Seven. The animals at the zoo are all high. They're blazed to poo poo and causing trouble. Smoke, edibles, dabs, wax, they're on all that stuff. It's a real freak show from one end of the park to the other, and we think they might be growing their own."

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

my handwriting is trash but no amount of squiggly decorative lines will fix it.

My handwriting is so trash that it basically consists wholly of squiggly decorative lines which convey no legible information.

google THIS

I'm a good typist so I've let my handwriting, which was mediocre to begin with, more or less crumble to dust. In the event of an apocalypse I'll have to scavenge an old mechanical typewriter or be rendered completely unable to communicate.

Space Taxi
My handwriting was undefeated by nazi code breakers throughout WWII. You're welcome.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
In 007: 420 ZOO, Agent Double Oh Seven meets his evil doppelganger, Agent Double Close-Mid Front-Rounded Vowel Seven

Winifred Madgers

Don't forget to cross your Z's too, lest they look like 2

Learned that in big shot high school math class along with the 7 and zero. Not sure why I don't cross the zero anymore but still do the Z and 7.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
(looking up from my hammer and chisel) handwhating?

crimes

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
anyone else get a brain blast when you're able to cross 2 t's or f's at the same time. examples of the kind of stuff i live for

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(looking up from my hammer and chisel) handwhating?

(Looks up from fumbling with pen between elbows)
My whatwriting?

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Drink-Mix Man posted:

(Looks up from fumbling with pen between elbows)
My whatwriting?

(looking up from an utterly blank sheet of paper)

what handwriting?

crimes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My family can't afford a fancy slate so I have to write on a shovel. And if I run out of chalk I have this pocket full of turds.

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

I do it for our poor confused European friends whose 1s look like 7s.

I can't help them with their ,/. confusion though.

Goons Are Gifts

That's an I without a doubt.

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Goons Are Great posted:

That's an I without a doubt.

An I is just an H mid-cartwheel.

cda

by Hand Knit

Shadow0 posted:

I do it for our poor confused European friends whose 1s look like 7s.

I can't help them with their ,/. confusion though.

l 7
7 Z

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
when I was little we had a clock where the 7 looked like an upside down 2

3 yr old me thought it was the dumbest poo poo

alnilam

real talk if you work with Math or Computer then it is actually pretty important for o and 0, 1 and l, 2 and z to be distinct. and once the 1 gets a flag to not look like an l, the 7 needs a slash to not look like a 1. also uppercase I needs serifs to not look like an l.

ty manifisto

alnilam

[me trying to read a long alphanumeric string i wrote a while ago] double-oh-seven four twenty zoo??? *types it in and it doesn't work... smacks forehead with a moment of clarity* aaaah, duh it's double-zero-one forty-two oh two zero zero, of course, it was so obvious

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

O0o

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
often harder on the hand

Goons Are Gifts

~OOOOoo0o000ooOOo0OooO0ohh~

cda

by Hand Knit
My graffiti has been described as "legible"

Farecoal

There he go

cda posted:

M turned to Bond. "We've called you here for a very special mission Double Oh Seven. The animals at the zoo are all high. They're blazed to poo poo and causing trouble. Smoke, edibles, dabs, wax, they're on all that stuff. It's a real freak show from one end of the park to the other, and we think they might be growing their own."

Sham bam bamina! posted:

often harder on the hand

lmao

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
a samurai but with a huge piece of chalk writing a Z in some dude, then adding a ~ in the middle. he turns and walks down the other side of the bridge as the dude collapses into a pile of utterly pwned limbs

crimes

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Please write out the following equation:

F(s) = 17s^2 - 5s + 49

alnilam

Spanish Manlove posted:

F(s)

:f5:

ty manifisto

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Also:

3/4

Vs

Finger Prince

Spanish Manlove posted:

F(s) = 17s^2 - 5s + 49

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Imagine being a serial killer trying to write notes on victims to taunt the authorities but the handwriting is so bad they don't fall for it and avoid getting thrown off course and thus eventually find and arrest you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

I color in all my zeros completely like little numeric sunglasses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

I color in all my zeros completely like little numeric sunglasses

:c00l: