Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1156341513908965376

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

At least he did technically make it to the NFL. Just shows the sad desperation of some of these guys and the reality that all but 1 or 2 of them will achieve what has been told to them their whole life as the path to success. My wife likes this show and I burst her " I think that guy can make it" bubble b/c so many of these guys are just too small or can't stop loving up off the field and are not blessed genetically / purely talented enough for that to be overlooked. E.G Bobby Bruce

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Yeah Ollie never looked NFL quality to me despite his size. Plus he was always lazy as hell on the show

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I wonder if they’d consider doing a season with a coach who wasn’t a lunatic. I can see how it could potentially be boring, but on the other hand the coaches with actual self awareness and capacity for abstract thought are the ones you really have to look out for.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Aug 1, 2019

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

General Dog posted:

I wonder if they’d consider doing a season with a coach who wasn’t a lunatic. I can see how it could potentially be boring, but on the other hand the coaches with actual self awareness and capacity for abstract thought are the ones you really have to look out for.

They did an entire episode.

The team was pure trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Sorry to resurrect the thread, but finally watched the show. I’m torn about the team being terrible because I hate the coach, but feel bad for the kids. It’s tough to get a real view of the quality of the coaches because they give you so few glimpses into the actual preparation they do, but the coaches must be pretty bad to have that kind of talent do so poorly.