Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

slidebite posted:

If so, the key to this might be the dealer being good. All my past dealings with dealers have been basically "if it's not listed that way, it's not available that way" :shrug:

very true. Probably have more luck with the old-school one-owner dealers as opposed to the corporate outfits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?

Crunchy Black posted:

very true. Probably have more luck with the old-school one-owner dealers as opposed to the corporate outfits.

It seems to be the other way around for the Corvette. The dealers who handle large volumes of them will let you do pretty much whatever you want because they know they're going to get it allocated very easily. The small ones that struggle to get more than 1 allocated for their lot don't want to risk having it delayed with unusual option combos, and they're reluctant to do sold orders in the first place so it can sit on the lot for at least a few days to draw in customers. And also so the owner can drive it around.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

I really want to like this car but some of the lines of the side scoops and rear end are just... wrong? I dunno. It's not like I'm really in the market for a vette anyway.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Terrible Robot posted:

2LT + performance pack. I'm fairly boring, but white/black on red is a tried and true combo.

I'm not sure about your choice in wheel color.