Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
I can't imagine that the vast majority of the computer-fuckers on this forum are well dressed or know the basics of grooming. However, I am a fair person, and instead of imaging everybody on this forum as a balding 35 year old man with a rat tail, I decided to try to break free of my headcanon and see what hairstyles YOSPOS people truly sport.

I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
hair looks like i just stuck a fork in an electrical outlet

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i look like shaggars avatar and will never post pics of myself online, go gently caress yourself

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

I have storage hair because I'm a storage guy.

STORAGE

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rear end posted:

I can't imagine that the vast majority of the computer-fuckers on this forum are well dressed or know the basics of grooming. However, I am a fair person, and instead of imaging everybody on this forum as a balding 35 year old man with a rat tail, I decided to try to break free of my headcanon and see what hairstyles YOSPOS people truly sport.

I'm all ears.

post your freakin dome or eat the probert mother Fucker

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Deadline TONIGHT

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
hell yeah mod challenge.

not balding but buzz cut for the summer win

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have that trendy thing where it’s long on top and short on the sides and I part it to the side. need a trim tho lol. also i’m not a white supremacist and my beard is quite short and i’m not hipster in the slightest

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

I’ve got long hair, it’s nice. think I’m gonna get bangs before too long, or maybe a lob

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I have the most efficient haircut which is a self buzzed number 2, or as I call it "the number 2 all around". Not only am I saving money by not paying for haircuts, I'm saving effort and energy via aerodynamics. Plus if I go bald I already look like poo poo so who cares!

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm

echinopsis posted:

I have that trendy thing where it’s long on top and short on the sides and I part it to the side. need a trim tho lol. also i’m not a white supremacist and my beard is quite short and i’m not hipster in the slightest

same but it's getting just long enough i can pull it back into a wee top knot

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Smythe posted:

post your freakin dome or eat the probert mother Fucker

Absolutely not. I never asked anybody for a photo. I can describe it if you want.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

OldAlias posted:

I’ve got long hair, it’s nice. think I’m gonna get bangs before too long, or maybe a lob

Only acceptable post in this thread. Short hair is for dorks bitch whipped by society.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i cut my own hair

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rear end posted:

Absolutely not. I never asked anybody for a photo. I can describe it if you want.

i dont give a poo poo what you asked for lol. I am requiring you to post a pic of your dome. ticket closed

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

hifi posted:

i cut my own hair

Winners cut their own hair. Attend my seminar for more information.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Smythe posted:

i dont give a poo poo what you asked for lol. I am requiring you to post a pic of your dome. ticket closed

You did not ask for any specifics, so I present to you a part of my "dome." Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rear end posted:

You did not ask for any specifics, so I present to you a part of my "dome." Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Nah. Whole thing. Show me the style, the cut, the glisten.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol at trying to cheat

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

i dont even have hair :smug:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

akadajet posted:

lol at trying to cheat

some real rainman poo poo trying to rule lawyer a completely arbitrary, malign entity.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Skim Milk posted:

What pictures do you draw on your chrome dome?

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i buzz cut my own head

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Smythe posted:

Nah. Whole thing. Show me the style, the cut, the glisten.

Normally I would tag along but unfortunately in a forum where doxxing people for owning the wrong game console is a national sport I do not think that is such a wise idea. However, I hope my description might draw a vivid image in your brain.

Imagine Kurisu Makise from STEINS;GATE. Now imagine her hair 4 inches shorter, wavier and darker, and without bangs. I would argue and say this form of imagery is far superior to an actual photo.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

OldAlias posted:

do it

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

rear end posted:

Normally I would tag along but unfortunately in a forum where doxxing people for owning the wrong game console is a national sport I do not think that is such a wise idea. However, I hope my description might draw a vivid image in your brain.

Imagine Kurisu Makise from STEINS;GATE. Now imagine her hair 4 inches shorter, wavier and darker, and without bangs. I would argue and say this form of imagery is far superior to an actual photo.

your posts are too ironic for the somewhat alcoholic middle aged computer job forum

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tmesis posted:

same but it's getting just long enough i can pull it back into a wee top knot

i’m getting there, but what pokes out is like a
rats tail

akadajet posted:

lol at trying to cheat

oh but judge I found this loophole to which I specifically adapted my actions, therefore did not commit any cri....

Skim Milk posted:

the answer to going to bald is to do a bruce willis, shave it and get some muscles

me on the other hand, have a full head of thick hair as I bare down on 40 so I will embrace it and use it to continue to let the older ladies think a very young man is complimenting them 😏

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
gently caress you op

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

echinopsis posted:

me on the other hand, have a full head of thick hair as I bare down on 40 so I will embrace it and use it to continue to let the older ladies think a very young man is complimenting them 😏

piss on them, op

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

8ballmer

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
apparently madradhair isnt a thing anymore

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skim Milk posted:

piss on them, op

think you got this “the customer is always right” thing back to front

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

idk what the hairstyle would be called, besides the fact it looks like poo poo

also i started greying at like 25 lol.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
lol did they try to use anime to dodge a probe in the pos

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

rear end posted:

Only acceptable post in this thread. Short hair is for dorks bitch whipped by society.
ya

i have a thick lustrous mane of 80s med+ hair, styled/looks like like tom cruise from Risky Business except a bit longer.

mostly because im lazy and put off getting my haricut for too long at a time.

i look like poo poo

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Anyhow, everyone on yospos has this hair style

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rear end posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

just go back to fyad

if youre not from there, go to fyad

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

akadajet posted:

Anyhow, everyone on yospos has this hair style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Bloody posted: