Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
It's cool though that the ops insanely transparent Honeypot thread has revealed that many yosposters clipper buzz their own hair serial killer style tho. Good job OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

shaggar 2019

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I couldn't really describe my hairstyle to anyone because I'm too shy to look at myself in the mirror

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Smythe posted:

It's cool though that the ops insanely transparent Honeypot thread has revealed that many yosposters clipper buzz their own hair serial killer style tho. Good job OP.

most of us take public transit and it's the only way to be safe

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i go to a professional hairdresser every ~3 months. she throws in a nice little neck massage while she's shampooing my hair. owns

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i go to a professional hairdresser every ~3 months. she throws in a nice little neck massage while she's shampooing my hair. owns

drat I wish mine did that. instead she just flakes on selling me md

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

my aunt cuts hair and she cut my hair until I was in my 20s. She would often say that my hair is wasted on a boy because it was so thick and straight. That is my hair story . Rate, Comment, Subscribe.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Smythe posted:

gently caress you op

Show me your hair, pussy.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

George posted:

lol did they try to use anime to dodge a probe in the pos

It's primarily a videogame.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Basically Hagrid. Slightly shorter beard.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Super excited for critical mass this month

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

me too. i have no idea why people buzz their own heads instead of going to a pro. unless they're really struggling i guess but lol everyone in yospos makes like quadruple the american household income.

"hmm, should i spend sixty bucks getting a trained professional to make MY ENTIRE HEAD look the way it's gonna look for the next several weeks, or attempt it myself with a tool designed for efficiency and speed in surgical theaters and army recruiting stations?? the answer is, of course, logical and obvious"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

hidden_msg posted:

my aunt cuts hair and she cut my hair until I was in my 20s. She would often say that my hair is wasted on a boy because it was so thick and straight. That is my hair story . Rate, Comment, Subscribe.

i also have very thick straight glossy hair that just kinda does its thing naturally and invariably within like 2 dates with a girl she will tell me that she wants my hair for herself.

like sure there is some element of "oh yeah of course your hair is sexy on you too" but it's mostly jealousy. lol

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

i also have very thick straight glossy hair that just kinda does its thing naturally and invariably within like 2 dates with a girl she will tell me that she wants my hair for herself.

like sure there is some element of "oh yeah of course your hair is sexy on you too" but it's mostly jealousy. lol

It makes me sad because it seems emblematic of the garbage the female psyche is put through via fashion and society at large.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

do we have a mohawk haver in the pos?

I sometimes miss both my mohawk and gauges

corpo-punk?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Sagebrush posted:

mine does that with my eyelashes because i have full set of dark eyelashes. i'm just like, if you stop picking and plucking at them and leave them alone they'll grow back.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

me too. i have no idea why people buzz their own heads instead of going to a pro. unless they're really struggling i guess but lol everyone in yospos makes like quadruple the american household income.

"hmm, should i spend sixty bucks getting a trained professional to make MY ENTIRE HEAD look the way it's gonna look for the next several weeks, or attempt it myself with a tool designed for efficiency and speed in surgical theaters and army recruiting stations?? the answer is, of course, logical and obvious"

it's designed to let any idiot cut your hair, that's why there's guards you put on the blade for set lengths of hair

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

idk about you but i'd prefer to NOT have a haircut done by an idiot

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

hifi posted:

it's designed to let any idiot cut your hair, that's why there's guards you put on the blade for set lengths of hair

i am a mega idiot that will mess up his beard more than once therefore vis-a-vis concordantly I let someone else cut my hair

i probably could learn tho but :effort:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Xaris posted:

mine does that with my eyelashes because i have full set of dark eyelashes. i'm just like, if you stop picking and plucking at them and leave them alone they'll grow back.

this is trichotillomania and is caused by anxiety as far as I know, it’s harder than saying like, “stop”

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

hidden_msg posted:

do we have a mohawk haver in the pos?

I sometimes miss both my mohawk and gauges

corpo-punk?

yeah i have lovely hair

e: i just gel it and comb it to the side and it might as well be that alt right haircut everyone else has. no one cares long as you are hygenic

Bored Online fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jul 23, 2019

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Scott Baio Nudes posted:

yeah i have lovely hair

e: i just gel it and comb it to the side and it might as well be that alt right haircut everyone else has. no one cares long as you are hygenic

Same kind of shiny gel kids used in the 90s to spike their hair? Preemptive :yikes:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Sagebrush posted:

It helps me stay connected to my proletarian roots.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

idk about you but i'd prefer to NOT have a haircut done by an idiot

lol

Scott Baio Nudes posted:

yeah i have lovely hair

most people just see this hair cut as just current fashion and not a declaration of political ineptitude

but gel? i’m not sure what mine is but it’s like a gum and basically i put it in wet hair and eventually once it’s dry then it looks good but looks dorky as gently caress until it’s tried

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I haven't had a real haircut in years, I just have my wife buzz it off every time it gets too long

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i take public transit and i have long hair

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

unironically agreed why would I go out of my way and spend a bunch of time and money on something I can do myself at home?? like do u only get shaves at the barber or do you shave ur own face

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Bloody posted:

unironically agreed why would I go out of my way and spend a bunch of time and money on something I can do myself at home?? like do u only get shaves at the barber or do you shave ur own face

i mean if your shaving the whole thing off, uh go for it. but anythhing longer than a lovely razor-thin buzzcut is not something you can do at home. unless you want a bowl cut lol

otherwise yeah go to a professional who does this poo poo for a living and is good at it. i don't even go to supercuts anymore because it ends up being some cheap bowl-cutty poo poo

Xaris fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 24, 2019

Chopstick Dystopia
Jun 16, 2010

lowest high and highest low loser of: WEED WEE
k
I have what a coworker once described as "Jack Donaghy hair"

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I haven't gotten a haircut in over a year

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Captain Foo posted:

:discourse:

after you get it long enough, you don't need to. its the lovely in-between where you look like a beattles with poo poo floofing out the side of your head that is awkward.

sadly i never let it get that long bc i'm a pussy

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Chopstick Dystopia posted:

I have what a coworker once described as "Jack Donaghy hair"

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I have a glorious head of protein, op :smugmrgw:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

idgaf op is a coward

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Rex-Goliath posted:

idgaf op is a coward

👍

cZk
Oct 6, 2014

i am a flight risk
and i am in flight

Captain Foo posted:

a year and a couple months for me, longest i've ever had it

feels as good as it does annoying at times (getting in your eyes) so i've become a fan of wearing hats now

not sure what my end-game is going to be though, i do miss lower maintenance hair

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Rex-Goliath posted:

idgaf op is a coward

jacket in july eh. fat guy detected

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Rex-Goliath posted:

idgaf op is a coward

THREE house plants?? Do you think that's an optimal number? hahaah lmao

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I post selfies on my twitter, check there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

pram posted:

jacket in july eh. fat guy detected

its a nice jacket