Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

While I am upset those men stole my car and killed my dog, neither of those crimes is worth spilling blood over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Leaving a voicemail with my therapist and sitting down for a big bowl of Cheddar GoblinTM macaroni and cheese

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Ah this alien spaceship seems to be rolling towards me, I will simply run perpendicular to its path

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I think it would be best if we went our separate ways but out of respect I will try on those sunglasses

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Even though I was unaware that woman is a trans woman when I kissed her, it's not really a big deal at all to me.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

*deals with a breakup in a healthy manner*

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

i get that you're just delivering news as you were told but dude at least apologize for all those drat king skulls you dropped everywhere

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Literally shaeking, whispering "this is Sparta" as the Persian envoy rides away

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

After watching a man's abdomen open like a giant pair of jaws and bite another man's arms off, then watching his head disgorge from the neck, grow legs and eye stalks, and scuttle away: you gotta be fuckin kidding

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

shaking my head, counting to ten, and calmly asking about the box one more time

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Macnult posted:

shaking my head, counting to ten, and calmly asking about the box one more time

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

"what do you mean everyone?"
"everyone"

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say the circumstances of this supposed attack are very suspicious Google Loose Credits!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You being my father makes a lot of sense, actually

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

r/legaladvice · 16h · u/mbrew16 ·
Weird conditions specified in uncle's will; legal options?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Where we're going, do we need eyes to see? Maybe not.
Would I prefer to keep my eyes anyway? Almost definitely so.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Jenny Agutter posted:

After watching a man's abdomen open like a giant pair of jaws and bite another man's arms off, then watching his head disgorge from the neck, grow legs and eye stalks, and scuttle away: you gotta be fuckin kidding

"Hey, guys, what's up with Vance's head over there? I know, right?"

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I walk into a Whammyburger two minutes after they stopped serving breakfast and try to order breakfast.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Ah well at least it's not 8 sisters belittling my masculinity

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
casually swimming to shore after the ship i'm on capsizes during it's maiden journey

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Attempting to explain my trip to mars is for two weeks.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
What do you mean "our friendly bartender"?

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I know all my friends who are also probably the closest thing I had to a loving family were all betrayed by our leader in exchange for godlike power and both myself and the woman I love have both been branded and are now constantly hunted by evil spirits and monsters, but I probably should take the time to process my grief and help her recover from the trauma instead of setting off to get revenge.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008

Jenny Agutter posted:

While I am upset those men stole my car and killed my dog, neither of those crimes is worth spilling blood over.

Incorrect.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I sigh deeply and then I say in a very monotone way, "Lisa you're tearing me apart".

Ebeneezer Splooge
Nov 2, 2018
I find out life is a simulation, I just ignore all these weird mall goth people that keep telling me I am The One.

Why would I give up my dental insurance and 401k?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Oh, you don't want to put on my sunglasses? That's cool, see you at the gym tomorrow!

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

A 7 ft tall dude in a robe tried to take that ring my uncle keeps talking to. I should just let him know that all he needs to do is ask politely, it's just a ring after all.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
"Would you please step away from her, your highness?"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i would simply close the lament configuration the same way i opened it. cenobite? ceno-bye bye

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all i have to do is win this chess game to vanquish death? simple. mate in three.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Lung cancer, doc? Okay, can we talk about what treatment options are covered by my health insurance?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i respect that we have grown apart as people and i'll simply file for a divorce in the morning. i wish you well....nicole, this current outburst is beneath both of us

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

i would simply close the lament configuration the same way i opened it. cenobite? ceno-bye bye

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm angry that you just said you killed my girlfriend, but we've nearly got the Infinity Gauntlet off your hand so I'll wait a minute before reacting

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Castle Dracula is dangerous you say? A vampire you say?! Thank you for the warning friend, I'll head back home immediately.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

*walking behind the Winkie's on Sunset Blvd. and the horrifying man controlling my dreams slides into view* Uh, hello, it's daytime? You're not scary if the sun's out. Begone

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just scoffing and rolling my eyes when Biff calls me chicken.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)