Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

While I am upset those men stole my car and killed my dog, neither of those crimes is worth spilling blood over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Leaving a voicemail with my therapist and sitting down for a big bowl of Cheddar GoblinTM macaroni and cheese

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Ah this alien spaceship seems to be rolling towards me, I will simply run perpendicular to its path

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I think it would be best if we went our separate ways but out of respect I will try on those sunglasses

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Even though I was unaware that woman is a trans woman when I kissed her, it's not really a big deal at all to me.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

*deals with a breakup in a healthy manner*

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Literally shaeking, whispering "this is Sparta" as the Persian envoy rides away

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

After watching a man's abdomen open like a giant pair of jaws and bite another man's arms off, then watching his head disgorge from the neck, grow legs and eye stalks, and scuttle away: you gotta be fuckin kidding

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Macnult posted:

shaking my head, counting to ten, and calmly asking about the box one more time

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

"what do you mean everyone?"
"everyone"

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say the circumstances of this supposed attack are very suspicious Google Loose Credits!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

r/legaladvice · 16h · u/mbrew16 ·
Weird conditions specified in uncle's will; legal options?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Ah well at least it's not 8 sisters belittling my masculinity

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i would simply close the lament configuration the same way i opened it. cenobite? ceno-bye bye

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

https://files.catbox.moe/a4gmbc.mp4

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Plutonis posted:

You talkin' to me? No? Okay, good bye.

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Walking into the camp firewood nurses office and politely asking where the phone is located

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

When I got to your rental lot the car wasn’t there. My rental agreement? Right here ma’am.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

You got this TARS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I’m sorry, John, but you’re going to have to walk again