Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

I got the tude now posted:

i've heard the details are rather grisly, so please look away from how they massacred my boy.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
as the leader of the surfer bank robber gang makes a break for it, I take a deep breath and shoot him in spite of my personal feelings towards him. i receive a commendation and have a long and successful career in the FBI

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Of course I'm upset that my best friend Colm doesn't want to talk to me anymore but I'll respect his wishes and keep my distance.