Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i would simply close the lament configuration the same way i opened it. cenobite? ceno-bye bye

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all i have to do is win this chess game to vanquish death? simple. mate in three.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i respect that we have grown apart as people and i'll simply file for a divorce in the morning. i wish you well....nicole, this current outburst is beneath both of us

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

letting my cowboy hat float away on the breeze as I ride the bomb down. it's been a good life.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

was really hoping they would convict the men who murdered my wife but can't win em all. at least i have the good memories of our time together.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

we appear to have run out of popcorn and the film hasnt started yet. i should have tempered my appetite, and i will simply relax and enjoy the film

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

12 calm and reasonable men instantly acquit

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This former silent film star whose driveway I randomly pulled into seems a little unhinged. I'll politely decline her request to look at her new movie script and be on my way.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

actually simon, danny, i think we should stop using heroin. simon, youre a father, you need to take care of your daughter. i've taken a job as a conductor on the tube and i hope you'll follow me back into society

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis posted:

You talkin' to me? No? Okay, good bye.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

JAKE: Did you gently caress my wife?
JOEY: How could you ask me a question like that? I’m your brother.
JAKE: You’re right, it was wrong of me to ask. I love you bro.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

*as if commenting on the weather* There's a cock in my wife's rear end in the driveway.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Mark it whatever you want man, it's just bowling.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

No I’m not thinking I’m back

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

burying your dog and then finishing the basement and putting in a nice carpet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

PC load letter? I should consult the manual.

Arch Nemesis posted:

they send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to jail pending a trial by their peers

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm walkin here! i'm walkin here! *car slows down at the crosswalk* oh. ok.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

You forgot the turkey, Jeremy? Well we all make mistakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

instead of shootin the ceiling, doubtlessly incapacitating me during the fight to come, i unload my uzi on the entire squad of kung-fu wizards. now bring me to my truck.