Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
This quickly went from "Yay, you're back!" to "Oh no, why?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
...Did you put all the uncomfortable stuff in a row to get it over with or to torture us? I didn't think it could be much worse than the telephone club, but then the bad trans woman, and then, ...that.

Thesaya fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jan 10, 2020

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I feel like Jobbo either haven't met many girls or just haven't seen them write things. My handwriting is almost illegible, and I know a lot of other women with almost as bad handwriting as mine. Might not be the majority of women, but all of us having pretty handwriting definitely isn't true!

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Well, you got me there. I don't know any Canadian women, so I am just going to believe you are right.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
Huh, I'd honestly expect Marina in that position before Yamanoi

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I like the Cabaret club stuff! I hope you recorded some of the running of the club later on when you have more options?

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I feel that the reluctance to pay for new kidneys might have to do with where those kidneys came for. The guy (can't remember his name,) might just feel that it is wrong for him to pay to skip the line or buy some desperate persons/murder victims kidney on the black market.

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
I wouldn't call sinking escalating ;)

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
You should oil your computer chair or something Jobbo, it squeaks louder than the game. ;)

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.
You know Mr Argate, in general for Let's Players, the rule of thumb is to read through the text twice before clicking next to make sure people will be able to keep up, but in your case, I wish you would at least read through it once...

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

ChaosArgate posted:

Wait what part did I skip through

After the club challenge, talking with the guy you defeated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thesaya
May 17, 2011

I am a Plant.

ChaosArgate posted:

Ah, I thought I was going slow during that take. I read kind of fast, so trying to find the right balance for leaving a text box on screen can be kinda tough.

I actually read fast myself, but I watch uncut, so it takes a bit longer to read as well. Actually, some of the time, I play the cutscenes again to listen to the conversation more closely, if you are talking about something interesting. :)

If you read fast, maybe try reading through the text thrice before clicking next? I get that that could get really boring as a player though, it's just a thought.