Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Vote to threadban Bioshuffle
This poll is closed.
Yes (Goku) 146 85.38%
No (also Goku) 25 14.62%
Total: 171 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
Just finished season 1. This is so much better than the source material, which i enjoyed.

I like the new direction they have taken it, and the changes are positive. Forget what you know from the comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
I just realised homelander and Billy butcher are both kiwi actors.

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY

BurritoJustice posted:

holy poo poo, I can't tell if Stormfront planned the housing estate massacre or she just got annoyed by the screaming and decided to just burn them all. crazy how quick it changed to her manufacturing a terrorist attack. plus it was definitely not a coincidence it was a whole house of PoC and she ended it off by slurring the guy as she killed him.

also the black/purple eye effects are nuts

I honestly think she killed the people cause they were black. And it was reinforced by her calling Kimikos brother a yellow bastard before snapping his neck. She is hella racist

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
Any character can have a redemption arc. A lovely person can learn to be less lovely.

the deep has issues. Him coming to grow an acceptance of his gills just to have homelander call them disgusting cause he had a tear in his vest was brutal. The sure homelander gave the deep about coming back into the 7 was a no, without wanting to say no cause homelander didn't want to deal with the deep begging and making a scene.

The deep will have a redemption arc, it will be lovely and long and he probably won't be forgiven by many people and it's something i'm interested in watching unravel this season

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY

Beef Stew posted:

I just started Banshee and it loving owns but it's even worse then Thrones with the non stop gratuitous nudity and sex. Anthony Starr still kicks rear end though.

Watch him in outrageous fortune. Kiwi show. He plays twins

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Which of these scenes actually happened

A)Fish loving

B)a supe doing an honest to god fatality on another supe

C)Dildo massacre

D)Extreme taint close up

E)comedy monster jizz

An octopus is a mollusc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HardKase
Jul 15, 2007
TASTY
I think the maeve homelander fight was alot more one sided than people are giving it credit.

Bear in mind maeve is a skilled fighter and homelander never really had to fight in his life (bar the ambush at heroism)

She popped a blood vessel in his nose, some people do that by breathing to hard, and cured his tinnitus?

A couple of other super heroes would of just annoyed him, so i don't think that plan would work unless they are soldier boy level heroes.